Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: 3 New Home Games

Default Re: 3 New Home Games

Quote Originally Posted by SamsRams View Post
    Ignoring the fact that a majority of G5 schools will move to a level of scholarships closer to FCS levels once the P5 completely cuts them out. What the baffoons who propose a move to G5 love to ignore is the travel costs for all the other sports. And not just the costs for NDSU, but you think Fresno wants to fly their soccer team to Fargo? If you do, you are one of the dumbest people in the world
    That's a fact? I didn't know it was accepted that G5 schools will be cutting football scholarships. I hadn't heard that.
    College of Business Alumnus

Ignoring the fact that a majority of G5 schools will move to a level of scholarships closer to FCS levels once the P5 completely cuts them out. What the baffoons who propose a move to G5 love to ignore is the travel costs for all the other sports. And not just the costs for NDSU, but you think Fresno wants to fly their soccer team to Fargo? If you do, you are one of the dumbest people in the world
    Football ONLY Dumbo
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Why would NDSU need to move their other sports?

Quote Originally Posted by totoinfl View Post
    In a word....NO
    Well. you're wrong.

Whatever gets me closer to you. Playing teams in Indiana and Illinois is not going to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    Why would NDSU need to move their other sports?
    Name one FCS team who has moved up and switched conferences in only football

Quote Originally Posted by ByeSonBusiness View Post
    That's a fact? I didn't know it was accepted that G5 schools will be cutting football scholarships. I hadn't heard that.
    Nothing is fact. Whether staying put or moving up.

What makes the MVFC and Summit peer institutions? The rest of the schools in these conferences are formal teachers colleges. The only other flagship land grant in either conference is connected to us at the hip regarding transitions. We have more peer institutions in the mountain west...

Name one FCS team who has moved up and switched conferences in only football
    Just because it hasn't happened means it can't? I honestly don't know but I don't believe that's the case. Has Liberty left the Big South with their other sports?

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    Just because it hasn't happened means it can't? I honestly don't know but I don't believe that's the case. Has Liberty left the Big South with their other sports?

Good point. No college football team has played in the super bowl so there is still a chance.