Page 9 of 80 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 Verbal: Trey Lance

Default Re: Trey Lance 2018 QB Commit*** over NIU, Air Force

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    It almost sounded like the Gophers went looking in a different direction. They mentioned the suspension and how PJ was trying to change the culture. I took that as read between the lines but we are no longer interested in Mr. Armstrong.
    Thats the impression I got too, but it could be the writer being in flecks ass so far he is helping him save face. I doubt attending a party where there was alcohol present would be enough of a violation to scare fleck off.

Bisonwinagn is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by KNOW IT ALL View Post
    Gopher nation will be really tired of all the "yak yak yak" from the Fleckster by this time next year. If he isn't Brewster 2.0 I'll have to learn to eat crow, it's one thing to talk, talk, talk, but this guy gets really sickening. The local radio personalities are starting to wink at him a bit, give it one more season and look out. LOL!
    Dude you're an idiot if you can't tell the difference between a coach who has proven himself and a blow hard who only had experience as at TE coach.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonwinagn View Post
    Dude you're an idiot if you can't tell the difference between a coach who has proven himself and a blow hard who only had experience as at TE coach.
    We will see if he is a better coach

For sure same wave length in the blow hard section

I know it’s not “Fleck’s team” yet, but 2-6 in conference and they already extended him a year? Imagine how that move would go over in Bison Nation. I get he’s high profile but rewarding someone for losing sends the wrong message IMO.

tolnabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by bison_by_blood View Post
    I know it’s not “Fleck’s team” yet, but 2-6 in conference and they already extended him a year? Imagine how that move would go over in Bison Nation. I get he’s high profile but rewarding someone for losing sends the wrong message IMO.
    I read somewhere the extension actually gives more security for the university. In case Fleck were to leave, it increases his buy-out for another school to get him out of his contract. Not sure if that’s true or not. Seems logical with the number of jobs open this year. I’ve seen his name and the Tennessee job in the same sentence multiple times.

i love they extended him- Good for NDSU. In 3 years he will be on the outs- WI is not going anywhere, Iowa is always a decent team that will have great years, Fits at NW is a great coach and has his team ready to play, NE is a train wreck but i truly believe once they hire Frost they will become a power (look what he did in 2 short years at Central FL) and NE has more talent than any West team just not someone to coach them- and Purdue is on the upswing- if MN is 500 at best each of the next 3 years what will they do then?

shocking for BV I know.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by Winning is Gr8 View Post
    i love they extended him- Good for NDSU. In 3 years he will be on the outs- WI is not going anywhere, Iowa is always a decent team that will have great years, Fits at NW is a great coach and has his team ready to play, NE is a train wreck but i truly believe once they hire Frost they will become a power (look what he did in 2 short years at Central FL) and NE has more talent than any West team just not someone to coach them- and Purdue is on the upswing- if MN is 500 at best each of the next 3 years what will they do then?

This here.

Fleck seems like a used car salesman. IMO, he will not do sh** with the Goophers.

Quote Originally Posted by BisoninNWMN View Post
    This here.

Fleck seems like a used car salesman. IMO, he will not do sh** with the Goophers.
    He'll sell lots of Row the Boat merch though.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    He'll sell lots of Row the Boat merch though.
    To bad the boat is a shitty canoe with a hole in the middle.