Page 1 of 80 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 Verbal: Trey Lance

Default 2018 Verbal: Trey Lance

https://www.hudl.com/profile/4029790/trey-lance

Trey Lance 6 4 190 QB Marshall MN . (amazing basketball player too)

Kid deserves his own thread, he's a great kid, very grounded.

NIU was in the Orange Bowl 3 years ago, Air Force is a great program.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

GOBISON123 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Trey Lance 2018 QB Commit*** over NIU, Air Force

Amazing news. He was a top 3* recruit Minnesota. Welcome to Bisonation Lance
    " Our strategy for winning against BISON was simple, we put our WRs and RBs in a 1 on 1 situation with their defense in the backfield.....everybody knows they have some freshman who cannot tackle in a 1 on 1 situation.....Joe Glen"

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    https://www.hudl.com/profile/4029790/trey-lance

Trey Lance 6 4 190 QB Marshall MN . (amazing basketball player too)

Kid deserves his own thread, he's a great kid, very grounded.

NIU was in the Orange Bowl 3 years ago, Air Force is a great program.
    Ok we are in trouble if you call him grounded
    TRUST THE PROCESS

Let the QB battle begin. It sure looks like we have the guys that can lead after Stick's career ends with the Bison. Steel sharpens steel. Welcome Trey.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

ZHerd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    Let the QB battle begin. It sure looks like we have the guys that can lead after Stick's career ends with the Bison. Steel sharpens steel. Welcome Trey.
    I wonder if we don't have anyone who could win the job from Stick. Nothing personal against him, but if we have anyone who could play the position better then play them

Quote Originally Posted by ZHerd View Post
    I wonder if we don't have anyone who could win the job from Stick. Nothing personal against him, but if we have anyone who could play the position better then play them
    I have thought about that as well. Always tough to unseat the starter (Wentz over Jensen). But Stick needs to know it is not handed to him on a silver platter either and continue to improve. To my untrained eye, all these players look good and have the talent to succeed.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by GOBISON123 View Post
    Amazing news. He was a top 3* recruit Minnesota. Welcome to Bisonation Lance
    And the top QB in the state!

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

An elite get. Were the goofers even interested? Maybe Fleck really is Brewster 2.0. We can only hope.
    Don't matter. FIVE-PEAT!

Great to hear! I believe Spencer Waege was previously the earliest commit ever in the recruiting cycle when he committed in June of last year so they just keep coming in earlier and earlier.

Impressive offer list according to Scout: Offers from Air Force, Brown, Columbia, Cornell, Northern Illinois, Northern Iowa, and SDSU.

FWIW Scout ranks him as the #64 QB prospect in the nation along with being the #1 QB in Minnesota.

Kujava23 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Prospects have seen the TEAM success of NDSU and some of the INDIVIDUAL success of players playing in the NFL

Makes recruiting a little easier--- Do you want to become next CARSON WENTZ??