Page 5 of 80 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 Verbal: Trey Lance

Default Re: 2018 Verbal: Trey Lance 2018 QB Commit*** over NIU, Air Force

Talked to a family friend of Trey's over the weekend.

Absolutely loved NDSU and the culture, said its definitely what brought him here.... oh and 1 more person. Carson Wentz. he wants to be CarsoN!
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by SamsRams View Post
    I'll wager he is a one day camper in June.
    Is there any reason why we think he's not going to last here? I watched that video on him and he seems like a really good kid!
    Is there something that the "he's never gonna make it" crowd know that the "seems like a good kid crowd" doesn't?
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS

Quote Originally Posted by MankatoBison View Post
    Is there any reason why we think he's not going to last here? I watched that video on him and he seems like a really good kid!
    Is there something that the "he's never gonna make it" crowd know that the "seems like a good kid crowd" doesn't?
    Who is saying he wont make it? People are saying more offers will likely be coming

Nobody has said anything close to this
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Trey Lance will be a Bison. Spoke with his family. Only thing that could pull him away from NDSU is a Top 20 team , R E L A X
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    Nobody has said anything close to this
    Quote Originally Posted by unbison View Post
    Ok we are in trouble if you call him grounded
    I'll wager he is a one day camper in June.

Oops my bad, I thought when unbison said that we're crazy if we think he's a good kid- that he was slighting ElChapo, not the kid. Also that that wen sams said he would last one day at camp, that he meant that hes going to QUIT. I realize now that he's saying that he might get picked up by someone else.
    my bad- sorry for the confusion.
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS

When SamsRams said a "one day camper" he means there are different NDSU football camps, some are longer and others are shorter. He's not saying anything negative about him at all. Apparently you misunderstood what that meant

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    When SamsRams said a "one day camper" he means there are different NDSU football camps, some are longer and others are shorter. He's not saying anything negative about him at all. Apparently you misunderstood what that meant
    Ah, I was wondering where that was coming from. I don't see the one-day camp on the schedule - is that some sort of elite camp for juniors?

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    Ah, I was wondering where that was coming from. I don't see the one-day camp on the schedule - is that some sort of elite camp for juniors?
    No the June camp is a three day camp. But there is a group of athletes who only come for Saturday aka one day campers. They don't advertise it because they want as many as possible to camp all three days.

No the June camp is a three day camp. But there is a group of athletes who only come for Saturday aka one day campers. They don't advertise it because they want as many as possible to camp all three days.
    Thanks! That makes sense.