Page 8 of 80 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 Verbal: Trey Lance

Default Re: Trey Lance 2018 QB Commit*** over NIU, Air Force

#1 Marshall defeats #2 Waseca

No. 1 Marshall shut down No. 2 Waseca 41-13 in the Section 2AAAA Championship game on Friday night.

......Lance added 134 rushing yards and two touchdowns of his own.
    http://www.marshallindependent.com/s...cket-to-state/

reformedUNDfan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

http://www.grandforksherald.com/spor...star-decommits

I want to assume that UM will go after Lance, but there is no indication. I get the feeling that we would have a strong shot at retaining him even against a UM offer

Quote Originally Posted by reformedUNDfan View Post

I want to assume that UM will go after Lance, but there is no indication. I get the feeling that we would have a strong shot at retaining him even against a UM offer
    they don't want him at QB, that's why he is solid at NDSU. Of course nothing if for sure till the FAX rolls in
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Quote Originally Posted by reformedUNDfan View Post

Trey is solid! Iowa was trying to call him recently and he wasn’t having it. He shut his recruitment down. He will sign with us in December. Book it!

Quote Originally Posted by bisonforever View Post
    Trey is solid! Iowa was trying to call him recently and he wasn’t having it. He shut his recruitment down. He will sign with us in December. Book it!
    not to mention row your boat did not want him as a qb. just seen TJ post :-)

wagsabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by MAKBison View Post
    not to mention row your boat did not want him as a qb. just seen TJ post :-)
    They lost a QB recruit they had out of Ohio. I wonder if that changes things for MN.

Quote Originally Posted by wagsabison View Post
    They lost a QB recruit they had out of Ohio. I wonder if that changes things for MN.
    Apparently not regarding Trey Lance as a QB recruit for the Gophers. Minnesota has known for a couple months (?), quite some time anyways,
    that the QB commit was re-opening his recruitment. Don’t know why the article did not mention that......but anyways the article did a good job giving the names of QB’s the Gophers have offered since they learned of their original QB commit’s decision to look elsewhere.

wagsabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by bruinbison View Post
    Apparently not regarding Trey Lance as a QB recruit for the Gophers. Minnesota has known for a couple months (?), quite some time anyways,
    that the QB commit was re-opening his recruitment. Don’t know why the article did not mention that......but anyways they did a good job giving the names of QB’s the Gophers have offered since they learned of their original QB commit’s decision to look elsewhere.
    Guess it would have helped if I would have read the article that was already covered ... it's early

Quote Originally Posted by bruinbison View Post
    that the QB commit was re-opening his recruitment. Don’t know why the article did not mention that......but anyways the article did a good job giving the names of QB’s the Gophers have offered since they learned of their original QB commit’s decision to look elsewhere.
    It almost sounded like the Gophers went looking in a different direction. They mentioned the suspension and how PJ was trying to change the culture. I took that as read between the lines but we are no longer interested in Mr. Armstrong.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Gopher nation will be really tired of all the "yak yak yak" from the Fleckster by this time next year. If he isn't Brewster 2.0 I'll have to learn to eat crow, it's one thing to talk, talk, talk, but this guy gets really sickening. The local radio personalities are starting to wink at him a bit, give it one more season and look out. LOL!