Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Summit League Conference Tournament vs SDSU Wed 5/24 Noon

Default Summit League Conference Tournament vs SDSU Wed 5/24 Noon

Summit League Tournament
    Game 1 is tomorrow vs SDSU at 12 noon

GoBison has a video link that goes to the Oral Roberts site so it must be online or else it will be on Bison 1660 Am, 92.7 FM, http://www.bison1660.com or on the mobile app

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Default Re: Summit League Conference Tournament vs SDSU Wed 5/24 Noon

game kicks off at noon

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

Best of luck today boys. Put the Jacks out of their misery. Send the Jackwagon home.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    Best of luck today boys. Put the Jacks out of their misery. Send the Jackwagon home.
    This is a double elimination tournament. The only thing we can do to the jacks today is to put them in the loser bracket.

533 In a row

3-2 SDSU heading to the B2.

beat the bunny turds!

baseball team needs a good showing!
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

4-2 top of 5. jacks lead
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Huge 2 run blast to tie it up at 4.

Ben Pederson (4 RBIs on the day) just hit a 2 run HR to tie it up in the bottom of 5th. Now 2 out.

Bison lose 6-5 on to the loser bracket