Thread: Oru at ndsu.

Default Oru at ndsu.

NDSU wins 10-7. Wow. ORU just beat Oklahoma st Tuesday. Great win!!
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Default Re: Oru at ndsu.

that's probably the biggest win of the year. Great weather for Saturday and Sunday. If you cant catch it live it's on Bison1660

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

No score top of the 3rd, insane weather

Jeff Culhane said ORU has only lost 2 Conference series since 1998

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

Bison win again! 3-2 in the bottom of the 9th

533 In a row

Herd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by roadwarrior View Post
    Bison win again! 3-2 in the bottom of the 9th
    Bison are a really good team in 2017. Love the radio coverage and 1660 talk. It's about time. Coverage of BB and BaB need to be at FB lev l.

Quote Originally Posted by Herd View Post
    Bison are a really good team in 2017. Love the radio coverage and 1660 talk. It's about time. Coverage of BB and BaB need to be at FB lev l.
    I've only been to a few baseball games ever but I've listened to almost every weekend game this year and a few during the week. Like to listen on my phone when I'm doing yard work or cleaning Jeff and Keith have pretty good chemistry. The only thing I don't like is the crack of a metal bat. Need the wood bats.

Tomorrow with a win it would be their first conference sweep in history. Goes to show how good ORU is. They've only lost 3 conference series since 1998. Wow!