Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Are Al Carlson and Roscoe Streyle the biggest 2 faced politicians in ND?

Blog Entries

Default Re: Are Al Carlson and Roscoe Streyle the biggest 2 faced politicians in ND?

Quote Originally Posted by dufferole View Post
    Careful. The undie lovers in the legislature would close NDSU in a heartbeat if the chance came.
    An attempt to close NDSU would not go well for them.
    Get your entries into the Bisonville dictionary: http://www.bisonville.com/fanguide/dictionary

Default Re: Are Al Carlson and Roscoe Streyle the biggest 2 faced politicians in ND?

Maybe, but the SU hate is strong.The bastards have been screwing SU for a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonBacker View Post
    House Majority Leader Al Carlson, R-Fargo, and Rep. Roscoe Streyle. Talk about a couple of idiots whose time has passed and voters should have voted them out long ago.

http://www.inforum.com/news/governme...-vetoed-burgum

“It’s going to slowly drive the state of North Dakota broke. I’m disappointed that he didn’t look further down the road as a businessman.”

Wait? What?

This is coming from the same idiot that wanted to reduce the states extraction oil tax? Didnt he say--ask----How much money do we need?
    The only enemy of guns is rust and politicians.

If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

Blog Entries

Please add Rick Becker to the list.

He's going on a rampage against the University System, its inefficiency, and the need to close campuses.

This is after he voted for the higher ed bills which provided $250 million tax payer money for capital projects in the 2013 and 2015 sessions.
    I'm considering getting a subscription to the Fargo Forum just so I can cancel it again.

Blog Entries

Trying to figure out which campus they invested millions of dollars on in 2013-2016, that now in 2017 is unnecessary.

$21.4 million for BSC
    $7.2 million for LRSC
    $13.3 million for WSC
    $244 million for UND
    $78.6 million for NDSU
    $22.7 million for NDSCS
    $7.6 million for MaSU
    $13.5 million for MiSU
    $39.1 million for VCSU
    $20.4 million for Dakota College
    I'm considering getting a subscription to the Fargo Forum just so I can cancel it again.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bison bison View Post
    Trying to figure out which campus they invested millions of dollars on in 2013-2016, that now in 2017 is unnecessary.

$21.4 million for BSC
    $7.2 million for LRSC
    $13.3 million for WSC
    $244 million for UND
    $78.6 million for NDSU
    $22.7 million for NDSCS
    $7.6 million for MaSU
    $13.5 million for MiSU
    $39.1 million for VCSU
    $20.4 million for Dakota College
    That is because of the lack of vision most of them have out there. And Seriously that much for UN_?
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Blog Entries

Lack of vision?

I call it being full of sh#t.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bison bison View Post
    Lack of vision?

I call it being full of sh#t.
    I was trying to be nice but you put it in a more direct statement.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    That is because of the lack of vision most of them have out there. And Seriously that much for UN_?
    Med school