Thread: Annual Bison Wrestling Awards Banquet

Default Annual Bison Wrestling Awards Banquet

This weekend May 6th from 12pm-3:00pm NDSU Wrestling will host the annual awards banquet to recognize the academic and wrestling accomplishments of our guys. The event will be at Oak Grove park at the main pavilion. We hope to see you all there. This year we will hand out 6 wrestling Awards as well as some academic awards as well.

Default Re: Annual Bison Wrestling Awards Banquet

Here are the winners from this weekends awards picnic:

Red Shirt of the Year- Paul Bianchi
    Freshman of the Year- Cam Sykora
    Most Improved- Mitch Friedman
    Match of the Year- Dylan Urbach (vs Austin Dewey)
    Outstanding Wrestler- Josh Rodriguez
    Leadership Award- Clay Ream

Congrats to all the award winners. I'm already looking forward to next season. Go Bison.

Quote Originally Posted by Abe1727 View Post
    Congrats to all the award winners. I'm already looking forward to next season. Go Bison.
    It was a great day for the picnic on Saturday and it was great getting together with everyone who was able to make it.

Definitely looking forward to next season as well. That Nico kid is lucky that my wife wouldn't let me wrestle him at the park, she said something about me being too old and that Nico was going to hurt me. I think I definitely would have thrown him for Five. LOL

We face timed on Sunday and he said he had a good time. He mentioned your name with joy on his face. I think he's still light enough to go flying. Lol. I'm so glad he's surrounded by great Coaches, teammates and parents. Thanks Mr Ream.