Page 15 of 55 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: Nickel Trophy Update

Default Re: Nickel Trophy Update

OR just ask the players. I know so many people who said "No one" wanted to play UN_ ever again, however everytime an actual player was asked, they said differently, as well as the overwhelming majority of the students that were polled. I think sometimes we get inflated heads being die-hard fans and TMs etc, however we often discredit the actual players and students' opinions. I'd be interested to see what the players would think on both teams? Maybe they'd hate it, maybe they'd love it, idk.

Quote Originally Posted by MankatoBison View Post
    OR just ask the players. I know so many people who said "No one" wanted to play UN_ ever again, however everytime an actual player was asked, they said differently, as well as the overwhelming majority of the students that were polled. I think sometimes we get inflated heads being die-hard fans and TMs etc, however we often discredit the actual players and students' opinions. I'd be interested to see what the players would think on both teams? Maybe they'd hate it, maybe they'd love it, idk.
    This is absolutely the right take.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    This is absolutely the right take.
    Will Bisonville allow for this happen?
    Hail the BISON!!!

HAha, not likely... If Bv'ers still had their way, we would still be in the NCC, wearing the same unis from 1972 (and I don't mean throwbacks, I mean the actual SAME uniforms), someone would have literally kamikaze'd the entire UND campus by now, and we would still be play at Dakotah Field. Also we wouldn't have these 5 FCS titles either.

It's always so humorous to me that Bv'ers claim to "not care at all about UND". The antonym of "Love", isn't "hate" (praying for and rejoicing at another person's pain), its actually "Apathy". Which is to say you simply don't care AT ALL what happens to that person- completely neutral. I know '03 was a bad time for many Bv'ers however this whole thing is absolutely childish. The "taking my ball and going home" attitude is 100% as childish as what UN_ pulled when we moved up. Its an embarrassing look for us Bison fans, and it deprives (if Bv'ers have their way) many current and every future Bison fan of a tradition that has the potential of being something cool again. Good thing They are joining the conference again,- it obviously makes sense in every logical way.
    well, except for those who still keep pictures of their ex girlfriends under their pillow and cry bitterly every few months at the thought of what could have been, and then go tp her house out of spite. Then the next day your buddy Steve asks "dude are you okay, I saw you tp Jessica's house again last night?" and then you respond "NO, I hate that b*tch, I don't care what she does. I'm over her.....(sniffs, wipes nose and then quickly tries to hide tear-soaked photo back underneath pillow)"

It's like the movie "The social network", except Bv'ers are Jessica Albrecht and WE invented Facebook and are billionaires, but still hold the grudge against Mark Zuckerberg (UN_)for being a jerk 14 years earlier and wont accept their measly friend request.

Also in order to rebuttal this post, you must present your response in Dialogue form (ala the Steve and Jessica etc.) and then use a movie comparison. That will make it much more fun and less hateful, haha
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS

HAha, not likely... If Bv'ers still had their way, we would still be in the NCC, wearing the same unis from 1972 (and I don't mean throwbacks, I mean the actual SAME uniforms), someone would have literally kamikaze'd the entire UND campus by now, and we would still be play at Dakotah Field. Also we wouldn't have these 5 FCS titles either.

It's always so humorous to me that Bv'ers claim to "not care at all about UND". The antonym of "Love", isn't "hate" (praying for and rejoicing at another person's pain), its actually "Apathy". Which is to say you simply don't care AT ALL what happens to that person- completely neutral. I know '03 was a bad time for many Bv'ers however this whole thing is absolutely childish. The "taking my ball and going home" attitude is 100% as childish as what UN_ pulled when we moved up. Its an embarrassing look for us Bison fans, and it deprives (if Bv'ers have their way) many current and every future Bison fan of a tradition that has the potential of being something cool again. Good thing They are joining the conference again,- it obviously makes sense in every logical way.
    well, except for those who still keep pictures of their ex girlfriends under their pillow and cry bitterly every few months at the thought of what could have been, and then go tp her house out of spite. Then the next day your buddy Steve asks "dude are you okay, I saw you tp Jessica's house again last night?" and then you respond "NO, I hate that b*tch, I don't care what she does. I'm over her.....(sniffs, wipes nose and then quickly tries to hide tear-soaked photo back underneath pillow)"

It's like the movie "The social network", except Bv'ers are Jessica Albrecht and WE invented Facebook and are billionaires, but still hold the grudge against Mark Zuckerberg (UN_)for being a jerk 14 years earlier and wont accept their measly friend request.

Also in order to rebuttal this post, you must present your response in Dialogue form (ala the Steve and Jessica etc.) and then use a movie comparison. That will make it much more fun and less hateful, haha
    Wrong. If BV had its way NDSU would be in the NFL and they would win every game, except for games played against the Vikings...because this year (insert any year) just might be their year and who knows if they will ever get a chance again.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

@uck that........

Quote Originally Posted by MAKBison View Post
    @uck that........
    Figurative Dialogue or movie comparison please.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    Wrong. If BV had its way NDSU would be in the NFL and they would win every game, except for games played against the Vikings...because this year (insert any year) just might be their year and who knows if they will ever get a chance again.
    I suppose if you are just referring to Lakes, that is true. But I would say the majority of Bv'ers (or at least the loudest Bv'ers) are more of the mindset that NDSU is a Museum. Never change. Everything new is bad, get off my lawn etc etc. (looking at you 56Bison)
    3. It's time to go FBS

I suppose if you are just referring to Lakes, that is true. But I would say the majority of Bv'ers (or at least the loudest Bv'ers) are more of the mindset that NDSU is a Museum. Never change. Everything new is bad, get off my lawn etc etc. (looking at you 56Bison)
    That isn't really a very good description of PL. PL has a low tolerance for BS, and he loves to debate/discuss/argue. He usually advocates letting things play out (paraphrasing). Where he actually stands on moving up, staying where we are, etc...I'm not sure he has given that answer. He might not have an answer until "things play out"...

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

Bison Loaf is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot
    "The football hotbed of the high plains."

Don't you find it just a little bit ironic............that you are ranting about the "never change" crowd............... while at the same time, advocating for turning back the hands of time and playing for the damn Nickel!

Now that's the kind of entertainment I was hoping for today!