Page 12 of 55 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Nickel Trophy Update

Default Re: Nickel Trophy Update

Quote Originally Posted by louis13 View Post
    Play for the trophy please. We have deprived an entire generation of NDSU and UND students, including myself, of the chance to witness the great football rivalry between these two school. All you old timers do is bicker about petty BS but you all had your time to witness the traditions of the Bison vs. the Sioux and now maybe us younger guys want in on that great tradition as well. Who cares about the past differences between our administrations, we will be playing yearly very soon so lets make the game interesting. I know none of you want to hear it but I, as an NDSU grad and lifelong bison fan, cannot wait for the day UND beats us on the gridiron because that's what it takes to get all you old timers to stop bitching and to get the rivalry going again.
    Can I punch you in the face?

Play for the trophy please. We have deprived an entire generation of NDSU and UND students, including myself, of the chance to witness the great football rivalry between these two school. All you old timers do is bicker about petty BS but you all had your time to witness the traditions of the Bison vs. the Sioux and now maybe us younger guys want in on that great tradition as well. Who cares about the past differences between our administrations, we will be playing yearly very soon so lets make the game interesting. I know none of you want to hear it but I, as an NDSU grad and lifelong bison fan, cannot wait for the day UND beats us on the gridiron because that's what it takes to get all you old timers to stop bitching and to get the rivalry going again.
    Never did consider giving an old girl friend a second shot at the Rock. Especially when they foolishly split the sheets. Same theory applies here.

BTW, you seem to have caught the BV old timers on a good day. I expected red chicklets and see green. Nice.
    Rock

"In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is freedom, in water there is bacteria." --- Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by BadlandsBison View Post
    Wow, finally some innovative thinking. To add to this, I think Al Carlson should be the head umpire for all Bison vs. Whioux games. Need to keep things fair.
    As long as Kathy Neset is in the replay booth.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueBisonRock View Post
    BTW, you seem to have caught the BV old timers on a good day. I expected red chicklets and see green. Nice.
    Red chicklets? Obvious troll is obvious.

Hey btw...those ex girlfriends...at any time did you ever (in your best Connery) use the line 'Welcome to the Rock?
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

Quote Originally Posted by cbline View Post
    And install a perpetual light that rotates to keep the und side illuminated at all times because, like, "Sioux Forever."
    And just to be more fair and politically correct there should be a loud audible hay! Every time the Sioux side rolls around and a boo! For the Bison

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTeacher View Post
    Red chicklets? Obvious troll is obvious.

Hey btw...those ex girlfriends...at any time did you ever (in your best Connery) use the line 'Welcome to the Rock?
    If only I was as quick thinking as you.

I did however use the Prudential tag line somewhat effectively.
    Rock

"In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is freedom, in water there is bacteria." --- Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by Bison Loaf View Post
    Dammit People! It's time to get down with the program and get our groove back on!!!!

Louie Louie.... oh no...... said we gotta play for her
    Aye-yi-yi-yi, yikes!
    Said Louie louie...... oh baby....... we gotta play for her

A fine little trophy, she's waitin' on me
    to stop being so petty, and set that girl free
    She'll sit out in Bismarck, so scared and alone
    cause my crusty old BS will never bring her back home!

Oh! Louie Louie, na-na-na now, said we gotta play for her,
    Aye-yi-yi-yi, now!
    Said Louie Louie, oh baby, we gotta play for her

Her tail's a thing of beauty, but her head's so taboo
    I can't stop thinkin' bout her, what am I gonna do!
    My fellow damn old-timers, just won't leave her alone
    and our young fans are deprived now, c'mon throw them a bone!

Oh! Louie Louie, woah no, said we gotta play for her,
    Aye-yi-yi-yi, boys
    Said Louie Louie, oh baby, said we gotta play for her

Okay, let's lose and get this started right now....................

<Insert Guitar Solo Here>

If we'd just let them win one time, this thing would get done
    Forget all those titles, man, this game is more fun!
    It's just not the same, since she walked out that door
    I LOVE HER, oh I love her, and I need her once more!

Oh! Louie Louie, woah no, said we gotta play for her,
    Aye-yi-yi-yi, yes
    Said Louie Louie, oh baby, said we gotta play for her
    We gotta play for her........
    We just gotta play for her............
    Man, we gotta play for her..........
    Finally, someone figured out the lyrics to this Kingsmen song!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hail the BISON!!!

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

I wouldn't waste five pennies on this thread.

Lardsin must go!

So if the Nickel trophy is displayed at the Heritage Center. Do I ask for the "Nickel" tour when I go there to see the building.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.