Page 50 of 55 FirstFirst ... 404849505152 ... LastLast

Thread: Nickel Trophy Update

Default Re: Nickel Trophy Update

I don't understand why UND fans get upset that we have a great rivalry with SDSU. Face it, SDSU is good. When we play them, it is electric. Both locations. I don't understand that. It became great when SDSU became very good. It is fun. They make fun of the "trophy." I don't understand that either. Why is it forced? We are 2 hours away, both teams are probably top 5 annually.....and one team got 3 first downs on us the last time we played...yet they make fun of SDSU. As far as I am concerned you can have several rivals. I want to crush UND like we did last time, but that has no impact on the SDSU game. We gotta win them all to get to our goals.
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    If we’re trying to move on, why won’t UND let us? Why did you follow us to D1 after bagging on us, why did you follow us to the MVFC, and why do your fans keep INSISTING that you are our real rivals when many NDSU fans would disagree?

The fact is that NDSU doesn’t need to be affiliated with UND in any way for us to be relevant or have success, but it appears the only way for UND to feel relevant is to be mentioned in the same sentence as NDSU. Face it, UND needs this way more than NDSU. That, to me, is adorable.
    B I N G O

shame on Dean B for allowing UND into the summit and mvfc, fucking embarasssing .
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

totoinfl is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
    I don't understand why UND fans get upset that we have a great rivalry with SDSU. Face it, SDSU is good. When we play them, it is electric. Both locations. I don't understand that. It became great when SDSU became very good. It is fun. They make fun of the "trophy." I don't understand that either. Why is it forced? We are 2 hours away, both teams are probably top 5 annually.....and one team got 3 first downs on us the last time we played...yet they make fun of SDSU. As far as I am concerned you can have several rivals. I want to crush UND like we did last time, but that has no impact on the SDSU game. We gotta win them all to get to our goals.
    Crush them all...but back up and make sure the job is finished with the fhawkers...

thebigund is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by southcliffbison View Post
    No pretending here; take your racist symbol of Native American oppression and shove it. SDSU had the guts and foresight to move up with us when public opinion was, both in ND and SD, not in favor of it...…..it took 4 years for you.....you......you fawkers you to grasp the significance and you fawkers have been playing catchup ever since.
    Take your virtue signaling roll it up in a tight wad, pull out your butt plug, and stuff it up your ass before the gerbil falls out.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    If we’re trying to move on, why won’t UND let us? Why did you follow us to D1 after bagging on us, why did you follow us to the MVFC, and why do your fans keep INSISTING that you are our real rivals when many NDSU fans would disagree?

The fact is that NDSU doesn’t need to be affiliated with UND in any way for us to be relevant or have success, but it appears the only way for UND to feel relevant is to be mentioned in the same sentence as NDSU. Face it, UND needs this way more than NDSU. That, to me, is adorable.
    Which is why NDSU fans joined Marcus Williams in chanting “Thioux Thuck Shit” after winning the title in 2011?

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

It's not a rivalry. It's pure hatred. You guys flipped us the bird and laughed at us when we moved up. I'll be leaving some bail bond money with a friend for my return trip to gf. Fuck you guys.

Lardsin must go!

abc123 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by thebigund View Post
    Which is why NDSU fans joined Marcus Williams on chanting “Thioux Thuck Shit” after winning the title in 2011?
    Why was Todd Wash saying it at the pep rally in Frisco this year?

Quote Originally Posted by abc123 View Post
    Why was Todd Wash saying it at the pep rally in Frisco this year?
    Shocked. I'm absolutely shocked. If that's the worst thing that was said you probably weren't paying attention.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Quote Originally Posted by Vet70 View Post
    Shocked. I'm absolutely shocked. If that's the worst thing that was said you probably weren't paying attention.
    No, we’re all aware that he went full bison at the pep rally.

Quote Originally Posted by thebigund View Post
    No, we’re all aware that he went full bison at the pep rally.
    Once a Bison.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯