Page 38 of 55 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast

Thread: Nickel Trophy Update

Default Re: Nickel Trophy Update

Quote Originally Posted by KNOW IT ALL View Post
    Is it just me or does -ND coach Bubba look like he's gonna start crying everytime you see him in an interview. If he came to my house to recruit my kids I think I'd feel obligated to make him a cup of hot chocolate and help him back to his car. He'd be a nice uncle though!
    He would be the creepy Uncle, always talking about going toe-to-toe.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

My boy and I were talking about the history of the Nickel.... his comment was, "UND is acting like and ex-girlfriend who refuses to give back your letterman's jacket and wears it around town."

OMG do we all realize that Jeff Kolpack must be just laughing at this desk, got EVERYONE including me riled up on the day
    before the Dakota Marker game. Guess he was just depressed about the change in the weather.

Jeff its the anniversary of the founding of Guiness, just enjoy a mild and relax.

Quote Originally Posted by Farmer63 View Post
    My boy and I were talking about the history of the Nickel.... his comment was, "UND is acting like and ex-girlfriend who refuses to give back your letterman's jacket and wears it around town."
    Its hard to rebuild a football program when you cant even get past a fkn nickname!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Farmer63 View Post
    and you're 35 years old and have a family.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The weather in Fargo keeps the undesirables out.....

...Which is why I live near the Twin Cities.

Never forget pioneers of the D1 Move: NDSU, Cal Poly, N Colorado, SDSU, S Utah, UC Davis, The Great West!!! And never forget UND AD Roger Thomas convincing USD to join them in backing out at the last minute knowing it was a big blow to this move to not have an eight team conference and guaranteed games necessary to pull off a D1 move. I will never cheer for UND in any sport for any reason as long as I shall follow sports. The MVFC should have never let them in, thus allowing them to rot in their travel expense dungeon, know as, the Big Sky conference.

A rock is a good symbol.
    A nickel? Kind of fits their program
    Let them keep it. Maybe later they can get a dime...
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Bison Loaf is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot
    "The football hotbed of the high plains."

And lets not forget about how the poor Nickel feels in all of this UND asshattery.

A Nickel In Time …….

When I was young,
    I never bothered anyone.
    And folks would steal me just for fun.
    Those days are done.

Now I'm alone,
    These jerks refuse to bring me home.
    They still parade me as their own.
    Their empty throne.

All by myself
    Don't wanna be, all by myself anymore.
    All by myself
    Don't wanna live, all by myself anymore.

I'm not really mad
    Just think it seems so effing sad.
    To think I'm all they ever had.
    Cuz they're so bad.

(Sad, sad interlude in this whole sad, embarrassing story of living in the past ......)

So now I'm ......... All by myself
    Don't wanna be, all by myself anymore.
    All by myself
    Don't wanna live, all by myself anymore

Quote Originally Posted by KNOW IT ALL View Post
    Never forget pioneers of the D1 Move: NDSU, Cal Poly, N Colorado, SDSU, S Utah, UC Davis, The Great West!!! And never forget UND AD Roger Thomas convincing USD to join them in backing out at the last minute knowing it was a big blow to this move to not have an eight team conference and guaranteed games necessary to pull off a D1 move. I will never cheer for UND in any sport for any reason as long as I shall follow sports. The MVFC should have never let them in, thus allowing them to rot in their travel expense dungeon, know as, the Big Sky conference.
    USD totally redeemed themselves when they ditched UND at the last second. Probably one of my favorite days of the DI era.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.