Page 46 of 55 FirstFirst ... 364445464748 ... LastLast

Thread: Nickel Trophy Update

Default Re: Nickel Trophy Update

Quote Originally Posted by IzzyFlexion View Post
    Please remind me..........as an FCS program, what is the soozie's record against NAIA schools?
    I know they have lost one.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Quote Originally Posted by Vet70 View Post
    I know they have lost one.
    Oh......so......thats a loss to a school 2......count em......2 levels down???

Quote Originally Posted by Bison"FANatic" View Post
    Plus, what are we going to find that has a Bison on one side and a pile of shit on the other.
    I was going to say a statue of a bison shitting but I see bisonp beat me to that.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by garbageman View Post
    I agree. We went out and got a trophy game why didn’t they start one with someone else. You don’t see SDSU begging usd for a trophy
    Yep, I propose playing for fruit snacks and granola bars.

Quote Originally Posted by semobison View Post
    As for playing for a trophy. Let em wait a few years then maybe...maybe, bring it up again. They need to earn their stripes in the Valley. Maybe they should ask the Yotes if they will give them a trophy game!
    Absolutely! This makes the most sense. They came in together laye in the game. We have our Marker game, let the Fawks and Yotes have Marker point deux.

Quote Originally Posted by WeAreThePride View Post
    History and tradition mean a lot to me. I'm not sure what's so amazing here. We've had a fairly fierce rivalry with UND for over a hundred years. What's the deal with needing to shit on them? All this talk about how we should never play then away from Fargo? It doesn't make any sense.
    Personally, I can think of 100 hundred reasons to shit on und; a previous poster referenced the D-II days; I totally agree. We're not in D-II anymore; we are adults now......playing in a bigger boy division. Tradition is a word toss out so many times it makes me sick. Look it up: Tradition is a synonym for "RUT".

Quote Originally Posted by WeAreThePride View Post
    History and tradition mean a lot to me. I'm not sure what's so amazing here. We've had a fairly fierce rivalry with UND for over a hundred years. What's the deal with needing to shit on them? All this talk about how we should never play then away from Fargo? It doesn't make any sense.
    I am happy for you that history and tradition mean a lot to you. I agree with you. They have a tradition of shitting on us when we could have used a little help with scheduling.

We don't need a trophy for this to be a "fierce rivalry." Just play the game.
    My Mom yells louder than your Mom.

Quote Originally Posted by runtheoption View Post
    I am happy for you that history and tradition mean a lot to you. I agree with you. They have a tradition of shitting on us when we could have used a little help with scheduling.

We don't need a trophy for this to be a "fierce rivalry." Just play the game.
    I love it when people who talk about traditions aren't old enough to understand about them. No way WeAreThePride is older than 28. Probably not even 23. So he's spouting off about things he didn't live through, and hasn't taken the time to learn about.

I'm fine with SDSU being our only trophy game, right now they are the only opponent worthy of having a trophy game with.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Did they say it was good for the state?
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans