Page 52 of 55 FirstFirst ... 2425051525354 ... LastLast

Thread: Nickel Trophy Update

Default Re: Nickel Trophy Update

Quote Originally Posted by thebigund View Post
    NDSU could win 100 straight titles in football and the fan base and program would still be massively insecure about UND. Daddy issues don’t just go away.
    Says the guy that just can't stay off the NDSU fan forum ….
    Hey Barkeep, another round of the green stuff for me and my buddies!

cbline is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

NDSU could win 100 straight titles in football and the fan base and program would still be massively insecure about UND. Daddy issues don’t just go away.
    Wow, I need to radically change my business plan. Instead of buying popcorn futures due to the circus in Grand Forks, I need to invest in a company that produces banners.

Whioux are the fawkers whioux keep trying to cling to NDSU? Always following in our footsteps like the little sisters you are, talk about fucking embarassing. Hey we are in the Great West now, wait wtf did NDSU go? Begging for a game for so long you fawkers settled for a 2 for none. You fawkers had to move conferences just to play us just to get fans to show up at your stupid games.
    Last edited by Bisonator98; 02-06-2019 at 02:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    Whioux are the fawkers whioux keep trying to cling to NDSU? Always following in our footsteps like the little sisters you are, talk about fucking embarassing. Hey we are in the Big West now, wait wtf did NDSU go? Begging for a game for so long you fawkers settled for a 2 for none. You fawkers had to move conferences just to play us just to get fans to show up at your stupid games.
    Unless you're talking Bison fans I would hold judgement until they actually fill their seats. Are teh hockies playing that day?

Quote Originally Posted by cbline View Post
    Wow, I need to radically change my business plan. Instead of buying popcorn futures due to the circus in Grand Forks, I need to invest in a company that produces banners.
    Actually you should invest in the Milling company that will be hired to mill off the offensive logo, and then UND will pay a company to imprint changing logos, that sponsors will pay for to help the support their failing athletic budgets...

The Nickel was awesome. If its possible to play for it, then cool, lets do it.

I'm not opposed to a new trophy. I dont NEED a new trophy, but I'm not opposed to it. My biggest concern is that it will likely be some boring as hell, milquetoast, forgettable as F*CK, PC trophy, in which case I'd rather have none at all.

Lets use the gophers as an example.

Brown jug, Axe, Floyd are all cool and worth having... The Victory bell and pieces of broken chair are so dumb it makes me want to put a bullet in my brain
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS

Quote Originally Posted by MankatoBison View Post
    The Nickel was awesome. If its possible to play for it, then cool, lets do it.

I'm not opposed to a new trophy. I dont NEED a new trophy, but I'm not opposed to it. My biggest concern is that it will likely be some boring as hell, milquetoast, forgettable as F*CK, PC trophy, in which case I'd rather have none at all.

Lets use the gophers as an example.

Brown jug, Axe, Floyd are all cool and worth having... The Victory bell and pieces of broken chair are so dumb it makes me want to put a bullet in my brain
    Maybe we could play for Bubba's helmet car.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Quote Originally Posted by Vet70 View Post
    now THATS an Idea, lol
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS

cbline is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Vet70 View Post
    No, no, no! Too much bad Karma with the helmet car.

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by cbline View Post
    No, no, no! Too much bad Karma with the helmet car.
    Not if the seniors ghost ride the bitch in to the river the first time we win it.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk