Page 5 of 33 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: EWU Roll Call

Default Re: EWU Roll Call

Quote Originally Posted by gumby013 View Post
    Ticket request open until May 22nd.

http://gobison.com/news/2017/5/1/req...gh-may-22.aspx
    This says a lot about the attendance expectations for this game.

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    This says a lot about the attendance expectations for this game.
    Only allowing 4 tickets per request tho...

I have no interest in traveling that far for a non FBS opponent in a crappy stadium with a red field.

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    I have no interest in traveling that far for a non FBS opponent in a crappy stadium with a red field.
    You're such a Debbie Downer!!! (My mother would say, "Keep your negative thoughts to yourself."
    To those of you who are going:
    You'll have a GREAT time supporting the BISON as usual! GO HERD!

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfanette View Post
    You're such a Debbie Downer!!! (My mother would say, "Keep your negative thoughts to yourself."
    To those of you who are going:
    You'll have a GREAT time supporting the BISON as usual! GO HERD!
    Have to agree with fanette on this. Dave, come to the game! You know darn well you would have a good time. I will be spending all my time outside the game in Spokane which is suppose to be great.

I was surprised that NDSU has a ticket allotment for this game. Their stadium isn't very large. Although the game will be a week and a half before classes start for fall semester may have played into EWU's decision to allocate tickets to NDSU.

I am very happy about not having to deal with the "tickets on sale" date for this game!

533 In a row

Long time Spokane resident here. It is only 17 miles from downtown Spokane to Roos Field, and sadly enough I've probably seen more EWU games in person than NDSU.

I would be glad to answer questions, provided suggestions, etc. Just drop me a line, or post here and I will try to check in.

As you can tell, I am an infrequent poster, but I am one of the Tolna folks.

Quote Originally Posted by SkiMerlin View Post
    Long time Spokane resident here. It is only 17 miles from downtown Spokane to Roos Field, and sadly enough I've probably seen more EWU games in person than NDSU.

I would be glad to answer questions, provided suggestions, etc. Just drop me a line, or post here and I will try to check in.

What time does the train get into town? For those with SPG points, transferring them to Amtrak would be a good way to get from ND to Spokane in an economical way.

Quote Originally Posted by SkiMerlin View Post

I sent you a message with questions - thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    What time does the train get into town? For those with SPG points, transferring them to Amtrak would be a good way to get from ND to Spokane in an economical way.
    I have taken the train several times and it is a pleasant way to make the trip. Unfortunately, the arrival and departure times are not good. Arrival 1:40 a.m. Departure: 1:25 a.m. It is usually a little over $200 round trip.