Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: EWU Roll Call

Default Re: EWU Roll Call

Quote Originally Posted by roadwarrior View Post
    The game is September 9th at 1:00pm Pacific time. Bring your sunglasses!

Classes at EWU don't start until Sept 20th, so don't expect many students in beautiful Cheney.
    This is the first time I've ever read someone use the words "beautiful" and "Cheney" in the same sentence.

OrygunBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by southcliffbison View Post
    This is the first time I've ever read someone use the words "beautiful" and "Cheney" in the same sentence.
    Exactly. What a shithole. Don't spend your money there. They won't appreciate your business. (Admittedly, I'm still annoyed with my experience from 2010...)

I will be there. I think MontBison will as well. I'll be hanging out in Spokane, which can be fun with the right situation. Plan on awesome weather that time of year and an isolated tailgate in Cheney, assuming that the host school/fans won't be very welcoming.

If you are also planning an extended vacation in the PNW, there's a ton of stuff within 5 hours to enjoy, including bluebird snow skiing (yes, even that time of year on Mt. Hood), world-class whitewater rafting, amazing hiking/camping, fantastic beaches, surfing, whale watching, sailing, great golf, the San Juan Islands of the Puget Sound, and awesome city activities in Portland and Seattle. Oh, and weed is also legal in both Oregon/Washington if you partake...
    Insert something clever here...

Just booked my room at the Double Tree - Spokane City Center. Lots of places to eat and drink within walking distance.

533 In a row

Quote Originally Posted by roadwarrior View Post
    Just booked my room at the Double Tree - Spokane City Center. Lots of places to eat and drink within walking distance.
    I am in with my son, and also staying at the Double Tree.

The Davenport Hotels are the nicest in town.

In X 4. Tickets were $400. out of Mpls.

MontBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by OrygunBison View Post
    Exactly. What a shithole. Don't spend your money there. They won't appreciate your business. (Admittedly, I'm still annoyed with my experience from 2010...)

I will be there. I think MontBison will as well. I'll be hanging out in Spokane, which can be fun with the right situation. Plan on awesome weather that time of year and an isolated tailgate in Cheney, assuming that the host school/fans won't be very welcoming.

If you are also planning an extended vacation in the PNW, there's a ton of stuff within 5 hours to enjoy, including bluebird snow skiing (yes, even that time of year on Mt. Hood), world-class whitewater rafting, amazing hiking/camping, fantastic beaches, surfing, whale watching, sailing, great golf, the San Juan Islands of the Puget Sound, and awesome city activities in Portland and Seattle. Oh, and weed is also legal in both Oregon/Washington if you partake...
    I'll be there!

Quote Originally Posted by OrygunBison View Post

are they that big of Douche bags out there??

WTF i havent heard one good thing about this yet
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Quote Originally Posted by MontBison View Post
    I'll be there!
    Are all of the strippers riding with me from Portland or are you going to bring any from Seattle? God knows we don't want to rely on naked ladies from east of the Cascades...

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    are they that big of Douche bags out there??
    Two words: Yes.