Page 15 of 33 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: EWU Roll Call

Default Re: EWU Roll Call

NDSU vs Eagles breakfastbrats&Brews.jpg
    Here's the best deal in Spokane!
    holiday-inn-express-spokane-4034231952-16x5.jpg
    Offer limited to 25 rooms
    Last edited by Clawman; 06-27-2017 at 07:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Clawman View Post
    NDSU vs Eagles breakfastbrats&Brews.jpg
    Heres the best deal in Spokane!
    Can we confirm it is all you can drink? If so, they had better ban NDSU fans!

17>1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

For those of you going, or those of you that have travelled to this part of the country before, what are some things you've done/are planning on doing in the state of Washington? Anyone making a vacation out of it? Dad and I are bouncing immediately after the MVSU game and heading west with the Seattle area being the destination prior to the game. Puget Sound is for sure on my list of things to do, along with maybe a visit out to Vancouver Island. For the return trip we want to spend a few days in Glacier since we missed out on the opportunity after the Griz game, wildfires galore up there at the time. Should be doing plenty of camping along the way and back as well, any can't miss campgrounds we should stay at? Getting pretty excited for our favorite time of the year!!
    8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17>1

Quote Originally Posted by SkiMerlin View Post
    If it is like most events, it will be 9:00 or 10:00 a.m. Pacific time, but I am sure it will be announced a week or two before the sale date. I will keep my eye out for the announcement.
    Sale time is 9AM Central. Let's do what Bison fans do!

http://ev7.evenue.net/cgi-bin/ncomme...ller=&appCode=
    Last edited by THEsocalledfan; 07-27-2017 at 12:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    Sale time is 7AM Central. Let's do what Bison fans do!

http://ev7.evenue.net/cgi-bin/ncomme...ller=&appCode=
    How do you know that Central? I'm guessing it's Pacific which would be 9am here, unless I'm not seeing something but I highly doubt they use Central time
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

It is 7:00 a.m. Pacific time

Dave in Spokane

I cannot vouch for this person, but the post has been on Craig's List for quite a while:

https://spokane.craigslist.org/tix/d...191742061.html

I don't believe the EWU actual physical tickets have gone out to season ticket holders yet, but I know they receive an e-mail about them recently. If more tickets come up on Craig's list or other places, I would be happy to do an in-person meet on behalf of any Bison fans. There is never a guarantee against chicanery, but I've had pretty good luck buying tickets here in town and have not been burned. (yet anyway)

I cannot vouch for this person, but the post has been on Craig's List for quite a while:

I don't believe the EWU actual physical tickets have gone out to season ticket holders yet, but I know they receive an e-mail about them recently. If more tickets come up on Craig's list or other places, I would be happy to do an in-person meet on behalf of any Bison fans. There is never a guarantee against chicanery, but I've had pretty good luck buying tickets here in town and have not been burned. (yet anyway)
    Stubhub has instant download tickets available in the Season ticket sections, so maybe they have got their tickets. Wish NDSU did electronic tickets for Regular season also, not just playoffs

It is 7:00 a.m. Pacific time

Dave in Spokane
    I figured that, wouldn't make much sense to run tickets off Central time and Games on Pacific

All they are doing is advertising early before tickets come out. I used to do that with my Iowa tickets.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."