Page 8 of 33 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: EWU Roll Call

Default Re: EWU Roll Call

Quote Originally Posted by OrygunBison View Post
    I call BS. Absolutely nobody cares about EWU in Seattle, certainly not to the point that Bison gear would tick them off. Hell, even in Spokane nobody cares about EWU. Probably even in Cheney based on what I witnessed in 2010.

MontBison - do you EVER see EWU gear in Seattle? I don't think that I have ever seen gear anywhere outside of their actual stadium.
    i seen some in Fargo once...
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Quote Originally Posted by MontBison View Post
    I can only imagine the sticker shock your going to have when you calculate your travel costs
    That's for sure. We slept in a rest area on our way to the Montana game two years ago and I'm not sure I want to drive to Cheney.
    It's OK to not be OK.

I call BS. Absolutely nobody cares about EWU in Seattle, certainly not to the point that Bison gear would tick them off. Hell, even in Spokane nobody cares about EWU. Probably even in Cheney based on what I witnessed in 2010.

MontBison - do you EVER see EWU gear in Seattle? I don't think that I have ever seen gear anywhere outside of their actual stadium.
    I know at least 5 people that are EWU fans and work with 2 of them. These are just the ones in my circle. But there are a lot more, don't even go there. You have to remember, they are not the status in this state as NDSU is in North Dakota. They have the Seahawks, Huskies, and Cougars above them. 95% of the college fans in this state are FBS fans. I am pretty sure if you spoke to cougar fans, if you spoke to anyone. They used to think EWU was below them until last year. EWU beat them on their own turf. I cheer any FCS win over an FBS. I am pretty sure it you spoke to them again, they would put down EWU even more. I was an EWU fan and that is how I got to know these people. I'm a college fanatic and they represented FCS in this state. Then NDSU finally got the BALLS to move up. They should have done that back in the late 80's. I informed them I was switching call signs. Believe me, they harassed me about the 2010 loss. That is why my 2011 championship t-shirt has been my pride and joy that last 5 yrs.
    Last edited by SeattleBisonFan; 05-12-2017 at 01:22 AM. Reason: grammar

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    The length isnt the issue . Its pulling that pig for 2600 miles at 10mpg. If there is wind then the drive is a battle and mpg drops to 7 mpg. The MPG isnt near the issue as it driving that trailer with a wind.

Yeah it would be an easy 2-3 day trip.
    Buck up buttercup !

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

MontBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Never. Although I did work with a few ew grads in Portland. It's huskey and coug country up here

Quote Originally Posted by 1993bison View Post
    Buck up buttercup !

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by MontBison View Post
    Never. Although I did work with a few ew grads in Portland. It's huskey and coug country up here
    There are also some Boise State fans in the eastern half of Washington mixed in with the Cougs and U dub.
    It's OK to not be OK.

OrygunBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by SeattleBisonFan View Post
    I know at least 5 people that are EWU fans and work with 2 of them. These are just the ones in my circle. But there are a lot more, don't even go there. You have to remember, they are not the status in this state as NDSU is in North Dakota. They have the Seahawks, Huskies, and Cougars above them. 95% of the college fans in this state are FBS fans. I am pretty sure if you spoke to cougar fans, if you spoke to anyone. They used to think EWU was below them until last year. EWU beat them on their own turf. I cheer any FCS win over an FBS. I am pretty sure it you spoke to them again, they would put down EWU even more. I was an EWU fan and that is how I got to know these people. I'm a college fanatic and they represented FCS in this state. Then NDSU finally got the BALLS to move up. They should have done that back in the late 80's. I informed them I was switching call signs. Believe me, they harassed me about the 2010 loss. That is why my 2011 championship t-shirt has been my pride and joy that last 5 yrs.
    Still calling bullshit. Fake account.
    Insert something clever here...

Still calling bullshit. Fake account.
    Fake Account? You are one on the trolls aren't you? Just to get under peoples skin. It is time to grow up.

OrygunBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by SeattleBisonFan View Post
    Fake Account? You are one on the trolls aren't you? Just to get under peoples skin. It is time to grow up.
    Whatever, dude. Nobody without some other agenda would go through any efforts to legitimize a presence of EWU in Seattle, as though it were some sort of rivalry. Almost nobody cares about the school and its athletic programs, even most EWU alum. Hell, I've lived in the PNW since 1997 and it took until 2009 or so for me to learn that there was another D1 football school in the state.
    Insert something clever here...