Page 10 of 33 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: EWU Roll Call

Default Re: EWU Roll Call

It is slightly shocking to me that they can continually get top FCS talent at this school AFTER showing the kids the stadium. I just looked at it again yesterday online it is an absolute train wreck of a stadium. Its just as bad as the OLD Coughlin Alumni Stadium at SDSU, but instead of a field in the background, there's the worlds ugliest apartment buildings ever, and a pink field. It hurt my soul a bit after about the 3rd picture on google images.

Good for them recruiting but my goodness, PLEASE do something about that horrific excuse for a stadium
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS

Quote Originally Posted by MankatoBison View Post
    It is slightly shocking to me that they can continually get top FCS talent at this school AFTER showing the kids the stadium. I just looked at it again yesterday online it is an absolute train wreck of a stadium. Its just as bad as the OLD Coughlin Alumni Stadium at SDSU, but instead of a field in the background, there's the worlds ugliest apartment buildings ever, and a pink field. It hurt my soul a bit after about the 3rd picture on google images.

Good for them recruiting but my goodness, PLEASE do something about that horrific excuse for a stadium
    Their location and offense of throwing video game stats are what gets them kids, not facilities.
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Quote Originally Posted by OrygunBison View Post
    Whatever, dude. Nobody without some other agenda would go through any efforts to legitimize a presence of EWU in Seattle, as though it were some sort of rivalry. Almost nobody cares about the school and its athletic programs, even most EWU alum. Hell, I've lived in the PNW since 1997 and it took until 2009 or so for me to learn that there was another D1 football school in the state.
    You are not even in Seattle. How in the hell would you know? I come on here stating how long it has been since I have been to a Bison game. You are automatically calling me a liar. I have 2 in our office from our Spokane office that are EWU fans. I also know a couple that graduated from there. They and their son are EWU fans. Everyone that graduate from EWU are EWU fans. You don't need rocket scientist to figure that out. And this goes to MontBison as well.

Bisonator98: I apologize to you and everyone else has to listen to this. It is not a rivalry. It is about coming on here and on my first comment, I am being called a liar. This guy is lower than a troll. This is a form of bullying. No one on here needs to treated like this. I hope you agree.

Quote Originally Posted by SeattleBisonFan View Post
    You are not even in Seattle. How in the hell would you know? I come on here stating how long it has been since I have been to a Bison game. You are automatically calling me a liar. I have 2 in our office from our Spokane office that are EWU fans. I also know a couple that graduated from there. They and their son are EWU fans. Everyone that graduate from EWU are EWU fans. You don't need rocket scientist to figure that out. And this goes to MontBison as well.

Bisonator98: I apologize to you and everyone else has to listen to this. It is not a rivalry. It is about coming on here and on my first comment, I am being called a liar. This guy is lower than a troll. This is a form of bullying. No one on here needs to treated like this. I hope you agree.
    yeah its pretty dumb....

OrygunBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Your initial posts seemed pretty troll-ish. If you're not, welcome to the board.

Perhaps my really crappy 2010 experience in Cheney has me blinded by hatred of anything associated with that shitty program.
    Insert something clever here...

I took the train to Spokane back in 2010 with my wife and 1yr old girl. We had a blast! Saw the inferno in person and I'm not sure my eyes are the same. I will do it again maybe this fall. I get how taking the train it's not for everyone but give it a try with a group. Very relaxing imho. What a trip that was. Dramatic game, ended in controversy,. Got the blessing from the wife to get liquired up at the Denny's bar by the airport after the game( long story behind this one). Of course nobody in there cared about ewu football. Took the train back east, spent 2 nights in a nice Lodge in Whitefish( f'ing depressing how bad the economy was in that area back then - the place was empty. I want to see an ass kicking this fall! Who the hell would think of red turf anyway?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Everyone that graduate from EWU are EWU fans. You don't need rocket scientist to figure that out.
    I think we are onto something here. I think you made an incorrect assumption here, and I think that is adding to the "discussion" with Orygun. There is no way that everyone that graduates from EWU is a EWU fan. Not everyone that goes to NDSU is a NDSU fan. I know people that went to NDSU and cheered against them no matter the sport. Some people have no love for their school. Look at UND...most of their fans love hockey, but couldn't care less about any of the other sports. EWU doesn't have a big/passionate fan base...so logically one could assume their degree of fan support is less than NDSU's...and not all NDSU alum are NDSU fans...therefore...

So, your posts seemed a little over the top and could put a poster on alert for a troll. It isn't your fault, but just trying to show you how it could come off to those of us that have dealt with plenty of trolls through the years. We are still trying to get rid of Answer Guy.

For the record, I do not think you are a troll. Welcome aboard, and I hope you keep posting. Orygun is a good guy...I'd expect you guys to get along quite well in the future. If you ever tent it to be the first into a Bison game, he might even drop off a pizza and refreshments. Plenty of posters get some rough treatment when they come on here at first. We used to get trolls on here and that really put people on guard against new people. Try not to hold it against us...

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

What the hell are you pansies even arguing about? That there's actual ewu fans in a metro that ranks in the top 15 in the whole country?? But because so and so has never witnessed them they don't exist?

It's kinda like ndsu fans and minneapolis/ st Paul. We know they're there...but most outsiders wouldn't think of the twin Cities being a hub for plenty of bison fans...same situation here...you'd have to be pretty blind to think there isn't a contingency of eagle fans in the greater seattle area.

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    I think we are onto something here. I think you made an incorrect assumption here, and I think that is adding to the "discussion" with Orygun. There is no way that everyone that graduates from EWU is a EWU fan. Not everyone that goes to NDSU is a NDSU fan. I know people that went to NDSU and cheered against them no matter the sport. Some people have no love for their school. Look at UND...most of their fans love hockey, but couldn't care less about any of the other sports. EWU doesn't have a big/passionate fan base...so logically one could assume their degree of fan support is less than NDSU's...and not all NDSU alum are NDSU fans...therefore...

So, your posts seemed a little over the top and could put a poster on alert for a troll. It isn't your fault, but just trying to show you how it could come off to those of us that have dealt with plenty of trolls through the years. We are still trying to get rid of Answer Guy.

For the record, I do not think you are a troll. Welcome aboard, and I hope you keep posting. Orygun is a good guy...I'd expect you guys to get along quite well in the future. If you ever tent it to be the first into a Bison game, he might even drop off a pizza and refreshments. Plenty of posters get some rough treatment when they come on here at first. We used to get trolls on here and that really put people on guard against new people. Try not to hold it against us...
    TAB the new Bisonville Therapist!

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    What the hell are you pansies even arguing about? That there's actual ewu fans in a metro that ranks in the top 15 in the whole country?? But because so and so has never witnessed them they don't exist?

It's kinda like ndsu fans and minneapolis/ st Paul. We know they're there...but most outsiders wouldn't think of the twin Cities being a hub for plenty of bison fans...same situation here...you'd have to be pretty blind to think there isn't a contingency of eagle fans in the greater seattle area.
    Beat it, troll.
    My Mom yells louder than your Mom.