Page 26 of 33 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: EWU Roll Call

Default Re: EWU Roll Call

I will not be able to attend, however I have two rooms at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites Cheney- University Area. They are on hotels.com, so I think I can change the name to someone else. If you are interested, PM me for details. I need to know by Tuesday the 5th, otherwise I'll have to cancel them. I'd love to give these rooms to Bison fans, if possible.

The people I talk to are either staying at the Doubletree downtown Spokane or the Red Lion.

Quote Originally Posted by SeattleBisonFan View Post
    Thanks. I will see you there late Friday. We are leaving Seattle about 1500. Save me some beer please. I'm going to be thirsty when I get there.
    I don't have flags, but we'll at least have some window stickers or something. See you on the 90!

still a $99 package at holiday inn express Spokane for NDSU fans.. they sold quite a few, 8 rooms left
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by Clawman View Post
    You have some connection to this?
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Quote Originally Posted by Clawman View Post
    That IS a helluva deal. The tip in is that you get those fabulous HI Express cinnamon rolls in the morning.

17>1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Very good possibility that my dad won't be making this trip. He wouldn't mind me discussing on here about what's going on with his health, but it may be a bit early to give specifics until we find out more as a family. He's going to be starting a very strict regiment in regards to his diet soon and following it per protocol with travelling would be very difficult logistically. He's disappointed, as taking road trips to Bison games is one of his greatest joys in life.

I'm still going to go however. I've got 2 weeks vacation and travelling solo is something I've done before and am looking forward to all the things I can do out there. If my dad doesn't go, I'll end up with an extra ticket. I may call the ticket office and see if they can refund me under the circumstances. I may also consider keeping the ticket and finding a way to donate it to someone in the Spokane area. Not sure how that would work out at this point.

If you could keep my dad in your thoughts and prayers I would appreciate it.

Go Bison!!
    8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17>1

Quote Originally Posted by 13>1 View Post
    Very good possibility that my dad won't be making this trip. He wouldn't mind me discussing on here about what's going on with his health, but it may be a bit early to give specifics until we find out more as a family. He's going to be starting a very strict regiment in regards to his diet soon and following it per protocol with travelling would be very difficult logistically. He's disappointed, as taking road trips to Bison games is one of his greatest joys in life.

I'm still going to go however. I've got 2 weeks vacation and travelling solo is something I've done before and am looking forward to all the things I can do out there. If my dad doesn't go, I'll end up with an extra ticket. I may call the ticket office and see if they can refund me under the circumstances. I may also consider keeping the ticket and finding a way to donate it to someone in the Spokane area. Not sure how that would work out at this point.

If you could keep my dad in your thoughts and prayers I would appreciate it.

Go Bison!!
    That sucks. You have mentioned before how you travel with your dad, so I am guessing it will be hard for him to miss it. Hope all goes as well as possible with his health. Enjoy the trip and safe travels.

The kid just talked me into going to game what is going on friday by the doubletree IN SPOKANE and in chaney on saturday