Page 21 of 33 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Thread: EWU Roll Call

Default Re: EWU Roll Call

the site wouldn't load for me in two different browsers. Finally was able to pull up on my phone but tickets in quantity of 4 were gone. Stubhub here I come...

Quote Originally Posted by verticalvike View Post
    the site wouldn't load for me in two different browsers. Finally was able to pull up on my phone but tickets in quantity of 4 were gone. Stubhub here I come...
    I could not get it to work for me as well. So I am bailing on the game. Told my buddy to head to stubhub for his tickets.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    I could not get it to work for me as well. So I am bailing on the game. Told my buddy to head to stubhub for his tickets.
    Dude... You must not be a REAL Bison fan! You give up too easily!

Quote Originally Posted by thebootfitter View Post
    Dude... You must not be a REAL Bison fan! You give up too easily!
    I know right. One other buddy backed out and did not want to drive all the way by myself. Save the money for a bigger blowout party in Frisco this year.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    I know right. One other buddy backed out and did not want to drive all the way by myself. Save the money for a bigger blowout party in Frisco this year.
    Okay, I'll let you slide because you've got a good excuse here. See ya in Frisco!

Managed to grab 4 together in the endzone row H. Probably 1/2 of the section was available at 9:00, by 9:05 just a few singles remained. I can't imagine anyone buying tickets today was anything other than NDSU. Don't overpay on StubHub, prices will likely come down.

Quote Originally Posted by RadBison View Post
    Managed to grab 4 together in the endzone row H. Probably 1/2 of the section was available at 9:00, by 9:05 just a few singles remained. I can't imagine anyone buying tickets today was anything other than NDSU. Don't overpay on StubHub, prices will likely come down.
    im sure there are EWU fans buying hoping to cash in, but you are correct...PRICES WILL DROP
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    im sure there are EWU fans buying hoping to cash in, but you are correct...PRICES WILL DROP
    The older I get, the more I just accept it is okay to travel without tickets as nutty as that sounds. That was going to be my plan if no luck today.

17>1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Got our tickets! Section J, Row 3. Go Bison!
    8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17>1

GOB1SON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

If I am going to fly there, rent a car, spend two nights in a hotel, and eat and imbibe, I guess I really don't care if the game ticket cost $20 or $120.
    The things that will destroy America are prosperity-at-any-price, peace-at-any-price, safety-first instead of duty-first, the love of soft-living, and the get-rich-quick theory of life...