Page 7 of 33 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: EWU Roll Call

Default Re: EWU Roll Call

Tatanka and I will be there. The only other question is do we fly or do we take the tailgate trailer.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
    I went to submit my ticket request online and it looks like they are $40 per ticket. That seems kind of high for an FCS game that probably won't be sold out.
    When travelling that far, cheap to know I have tickets
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Tatanka and I will be there. The only other question is do we fly or do we take the tailgate trailer.
    Your retired you have time!!

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    Your retired you have time!!
    The length isnt the issue . Its pulling that pig for 2600 miles at 10mpg. If there is wind then the drive is a battle and mpg drops to 7 mpg. The MPG isnt near the issue as it driving that trailer with a wind.

Yeah it would be an easy 2-3 day trip.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

MontBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
    I went to submit my ticket request online and it looks like they are $40 per ticket. That seems kind of high for an FCS game that probably won't be sold out.
    I can only imagine the sticker shock your going to have when you calculate your travel costs

I grew up in the FM area and went a lot of Bison games back in the day. Actually the last game was against Northern Michigan in 1980. I have been living in Seattle for the last 32 yrs so it will be my first game in 37 yrs. I could not make it to the 2010 game but I will be going to this one. I had to retire my 2011 championship shirt last yr since we lost in the Semis. I used to wear it just to tick off my friends that were EWU fans. A few of them are going to the game and wanted me to go with them. I told them no and that I was going to sit on the Bison side. Once a Bison, always a Bison.

wonder how many tickets EWU allotted NDSU

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    The length isnt the issue . Its pulling that pig for 2600 miles at 10mpg.
    Not with the Ann Summers "Triple Boost Briefs" it isn't................

Quote Originally Posted by IzzyFlexion View Post
    Not with the Ann Summers "Triple Boost Briefs" it isn't................

My Eyes, My Eyes, I cannot see anything right now.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

OrygunBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by SeattleBisonFan View Post
    I grew up in the FM area and went a lot of Bison games back in the day. Actually the last game was against Northern Michigan in 1980. I have been living in Seattle for the last 32 yrs so it will be my first game in 37 yrs. I could not make it to the 2010 game but I will be going to this one. I had to retire my 2011 championship shirt last yr since we lost in the Semis. I used to wear it just to tick off my friends that were EWU fans. A few of them are going to the game and wanted me to go with them. I told them no and that I was going to sit on the Bison side. Once a Bison, always a Bison.
    I call BS. Absolutely nobody cares about EWU in Seattle, certainly not to the point that Bison gear would tick them off. Hell, even in Spokane nobody cares about EWU. Probably even in Cheney based on what I witnessed in 2010.

MontBison - do you EVER see EWU gear in Seattle? I don't think that I have ever seen gear anywhere outside of their actual stadium.
    Insert something clever here...