Page 14 of 33 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: EWU Roll Call

Default Re: EWU Roll Call

Quote Originally Posted by SkiMerlin View Post
    Yup. Season ticket prices range from $99 to $145.

For the best seats in Sections C and D, there is also a $120 per seat donation required. The seats on the east side of the field and end zone do not have a donation requirement.
    120 donation..man I wish I only had to pay that, I spend $600 more than that just for tailgate spots
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Get this. I was told by from a co-worker that tickets were going on sale June 1. EWU Ticket Sales Phone wasn't taking answering but I left a message. They called me back a few hours later and sold me tickets for the O section around the 40. They sent me a receipt stating the fact. They sent me a message today stating they are going to refund my tickets because the student helper shouldn't have sold it to me. They go on sale Aug 9th. June 1st was for season tickets. Does anyone know if I have a legal action here?

Quote Originally Posted by SeattleBisonFan View Post
    Get this. I was told by from a co-worker that tickets were going on sale June 1. EWU Ticket Sales Phone wasn't taking answering but I left a message. They called me back a few hours later and sold me tickets for the O section around the 40. They sent me a receipt stating the fact. They sent me a message today stating they are going to refund my tickets because the student helper shouldn't have sold it to me. They go on sale Aug 9th. June 1st was for season tickets. Does anyone know if I have a legal action here?
    Legal action is highly doubtful and what would you get? Would spend 1000 times more than the tickets, when I'm sure you can get the same seats in August

CyPanth is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    Legal action is highly doubtful and what would you get? Would spend 1000 times more than the tickets, when I'm sure you can get the same seats in August

I would try to insist that they hold the seats for me until they can sell them in August. Get the agreement in a phone conversation, then document it with an email to them.
    "You should host seminars on how to behave on opposing fan forums. Charge a pretty penny toward that Bison tailgating rig. " from Milkman 1/6/2016

Update: I sent a complaint to the Asst Athletic Director and now they confirmed the tickets. It was only because they made the error so that is why I am doing it.

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    They gave me the seats. It was their error so I complained to the Asst Athletic Director. They weren't in the same seats but close.

Quote Originally Posted by SeattleBisonFan View Post
    They gave me the seats. It was their error so I complained to the Asst Athletic Director. They weren't in the same seats but close.
    Asking about legal action over such a minor thing is what's wrong with America
    TRUST THE PROCESS

Quote Originally Posted by unbison View Post
    Yuuuuuuuup

We would not miss this game for anything. It is a beautiful 800 mile trip by motorcycle from west ND. Ugly field or not, this should be a great game.

Quote Originally Posted by unbison View Post
    Well, I wasn't talking about suing for money or anything. But the girl had the power to take money out of my account and assign me tickets. Even though it was premature, it was a contract. They broke that contract without my permission, which to me is a breach of contract. I was asking everyone if they knew a way I could make them honor it. A close friend told me to go over his head to the AD. I couldn't find an email address for the AD but found one the Asst AD. It worked. Now I did asked the gentleman that refunded my tickets if he could just make that the first transaction when they go on sale. He stated the website will start taking orders at 0700 PST and he doesn't come in until 0900. He stated that he expects that all the tickets will be gone by the time he gets in. Their stadium only holds a little over half of what the Fargo Dome does so it won't take long.