Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: GDT: Green and Gold Spring Game 2017

Default Re: GDT: Green and Gold Spring Game 2017

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    I liked the delayed handoffs and the patience the runners showed as they followed their blockers.
    I was thinking the same thing

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

[QUOTE=CAS4127;1206340]Purifoy and Brooks look solid, as did Engel and Ellingson. Liked the mis-direction play-action passes, and the lack of jet sweeps. Think our running game is gonna be solid. Passing game still needs work.

Edit: Also liked the called QB draws. Cats ran that a lot last year with major success. Nice blocking scheme for it.

Oh really.. .like NDSU hasn't ran the QB draw into the ground the last few years... are you serious clark?
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

What did others see in Engel today? I watched the last maybe 3/4 of the scrimmage and saw nothing to like let alone get excited about. Not trash talking him just literally didn't see one thing that stood out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    What did others see in Engel today? I watched the last maybe 3/4 of the scrimmage and saw nothing to like let alone get excited about. Not trash talking him just literally didn't see one thing that stood out.

Caught a nice slant pass, and then a few plays latter, he climbed the ladder to bring down a touchdown. Too bad it was called back due to a penalty. He nearly did the same thing on the last play of the game, but Felix Dixon did a great job on getting his hand on the ball to strip it away before Engel could secure it on the way down.
    Hail the BISON!!!

How did the young DTs look?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post

I couldn't tell you because I went tailgating and then went home to watch the game on TV and they cut it off to watch the shitty pre game hockey show. Really disappointed in the TV production of the game today. Horrible in pretty much every category. Worst spring game TV production ever. Even the camera was D2 looking. Not sure why I had to sit and watch Shawn and Timmerman talk when the game is going on. These production guys sucked today.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    I couldn't tell you because I went tailgating and then went home to watch the game on TV and they cut it off to watch the shitty pre game hockey show. Really disappointed in the TV production of the game today. Horrible in pretty much every category. Worst spring game TV production ever. Even the camera was D2 looking. Not sure why I had to sit and watch Shawn and Timmerman talk when the game is going on. These production guys sucked today.
    Ya we got the point after the 4th post bitching.

You could have dvr'd and watch the who's spring game. Oh wait

Quote Originally Posted by Bison"FANatic" View Post
    Ya we got the point after the 4th post bitching.

You could have dvr'd and watch the who's spring game. Oh wait
    Shit I was ready to start a thread

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Purifoy and Brooks look solid, as did Engel and Ellingson. Liked the mis-direction play-action passes, and the lack of jet sweeps. Think our running game is gonna be solid. Passing game still needs work.

Edit: Also liked the called QB draws. Cats ran that a lot last year with major success. Nice blocking scheme for it.

On Brooks TD run, #9 totally whiffed on an open field tackle. If Wimbush was in there it would have been a 1 yard gain

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    I suggest getting a NDSU All-Access account. During the season, the camera angles are different and you get the Bison 1660 voice over.
    Hail the BISON!!!