Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: GDT: Green and Gold Spring Game 2017

Default Re: GDT: Green and Gold Spring Game 2017

I didn't see any of the game? How was the new offensive coordinator? Any reverses or needlessly complicated plays ran on 3rd and short?
    Don't matter. FIVE-PEAT!

[QUOTE=Christopher Moen;1206503]Yes, that's why I was disappointed about the lack of the audio for Saturday's game. Trying to sync two windows isn't fun. If you get a subscription (even just for a month), you will be to watch last years regular season home games. Their camera angles, replays and scoring bugs are different than the KVLY (and therefore, ESPN3) version.

Could the prior weeks games be easily downloaded and shown at tailgate the following week? Would be fun to show them to some of the "football" minds to get their opinions.

[QUOTE=Son of a Bison;1206515]
    Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    Yes, that's why I was disappointed about the lack of the audio for Saturday's game. Trying to sync two windows isn't fun. If you get a subscription (even just for a month), you will be to watch last years regular season home games. Their camera angles, replays and scoring bugs are different than the KVLY (and therefore, ESPN3) version.

Could the prior weeks games be easily downloaded and shown at tailgate the following week? Would be fun to show them to some of the "football" minds to get their opinions.
    That might be a copyright issue regardless if you played it as a download or just replay the stream if you had good internet connection. I would check with the NDSU Athletic Department first. You might be able to sell them on that you are promoting their subscription site.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Son of a Bison View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    Yes, that's why I was disappointed about the lack of the audio for Saturday's game. Trying to sync two windows isn't fun. If you get a subscription (even just for a month), you will be to watch last years regular season home games. Their camera angles, replays and scoring bugs are different than the KVLY (and therefore, ESPN3) version.
    1. You guys really need to learn how to close your tags.
    2. YouTube. I always have the big games playing in our bus. Iowa, KSU, ISU, ISUr championship, etc.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

IndyBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by NorthernBison View Post
    Missed call then. Receiver was 64 and the call was thrown forward by about one yard.

It's a Spring Game so they may have just told the coaches it was likely forward. Sometimes the coaches dictate what the officials do.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by IndyBison View Post
    It's a Spring Game so they may have just told the coaches it was likely forward. Sometimes the coaches dictate what the officials do.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    Yeah. I watched it several times. It wasn't a yard forward. Maybe 1/2. Ball release was between 14 and 14.5 yard line. Caught inside the 14 IMO but camera angle is an issue.