Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: GDT: Green and Gold Spring Game 2017

Default Re: GDT: Green and Gold Spring Game 2017

Quote Originally Posted by NorthernBison View Post
    Yes. So, the tackle was eligible?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I'm pretty sure that in college, numbers 50-79(?) are not eligible to catch a forward pass no matter where they line up, so it has to be a backwards pass. That's why Bryce Messner had to switch numbers from 62 to 98 whenever he came in to play TE last year. No such thing as "number xx reporting as eligible" in college. I think.
    Here's to alcohol, the cause of—and solution to—all life's problems. (Homer Simpson)

Quote Originally Posted by Bison20 View Post
    Seems like rb could be one of the deepest positions on the team. Both Brooks and purifoy looked good and cofield had been mentioned as being good. Throw in dunn and Bruce and that's a talented bunch
    May need this if the O-line doesn't step up their game.

Quote Originally Posted by GOBISON123 View Post
    Followed the first few minutes of the game on the radio. Purifoy could be our David Johnson, excited about his future based on what i heard. Passing game
    He reminds me of a taller and skinnier version of Sam Ojuri (like a young Ojuri) but the way he strides is David Johnson like. Probably not as fast obviously but this kid is talented

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

BisonNeil is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    I couldn't tell you because I went tailgating and then went home to watch the game on TV and they cut it off to watch the shitty pre game hockey show. Really disappointed in the TV production of the game today. Horrible in pretty much every category. Worst spring game TV production ever. Even the camera was D2 looking. Not sure why I had to sit and watch Shawn and Timmerman talk when the game is going on. These production guys sucked today.
    You nailed it. The only thing I would add is that the production guys sucked yesterday as they do everyday. Someday I pray for an AD that is smart enough to realize that it isn't always about the money. Someday I hope they realize that quality means more than quantity. KVLY sucks and always will. That is as certain as death and taxes.

Quote Originally Posted by bri-dog View Post
    I'm pretty sure that in college, numbers 50-79(?) are not eligible to catch a forward pass no matter where they line up, so it has to be a backwards pass. That's why Bryce Messner had to switch numbers from 62 to 98 whenever he came in to play TE last year. No such thing as "number xx reporting as eligible" in college. I think.
    The play was a forward pass. Didn't really look all that close to me. Missed call.

Quote Originally Posted by GOBISON123 View Post
    Followed the first few minutes of the game on the radio. Purifoy could be our David Johnson, excited about his future based on what i heard. Passing game
    I liked what I saw last year from Purifoy. Really excited to see him hit the first this coming season . Looked very good yesterday.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonNeil View Post
    You nailed it. The only thing I would add is that the production guys sucked yesterday as they do everyday. Someday I pray for an AD that is smart enough to realize that it isn't always about the money. Someday I hope they realize that quality means more than quantity. KVLY sucks and always will. That is as certain as death and taxes.
    As a past defender of KVLY, there is no way I can defend the shit show they aired Saturday. I bet they missed about 50% of the game while airing commentators conversing. WTF KVLY!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MAKBison View Post
    As a past defender of KVLY, there is no way I can defend the shit show they aired Saturday. I bet they missed about 50% of the game while airing commentators conversing. WTF KVLY!!!!!
    Yeah, the last thing I tune in for is to listen to those morons talk while the action on the field is being ignored.

BisonTru is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by MAKBison View Post
    Having went to the spring game and also having watched the replay later on KVLY. I agree with this. Glad I went, cuz you guys that watched on TV missed a LOT of plays.
    Quote Originally Posted by GOD
    Hail the Bison!

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTru View Post
    Having went to the spring game and also having watched the replay later on KVLY. I agree with this. Glad I went, cuz you guys that watched on TV missed a LOT of plays.
    How can this be improved, it was painful yesterday and missed most of the action while they talked. They must know how bad a job they did, after several years of televising all the games you think they would improve but seems like they only get worse.