Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Frisco Gets a Bowl Game

Default Re: Frisco Gets a Bowl Game

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Curious.. The end zone seats appear to be done but they aren't selling tickets for them. Are they not selling then because of lack of ticket sales for a weak Bowl game or it's truly not ready yet?
    Doesn't look like the concourse is to a usable state. Has to be done at least to a point to provide fire marshal approved emergency egress.

Default Re: Frisco Gets a Bowl Game

Quote Originally Posted by Dubbsy View Post
    Doesn't look like the concourse is to a usable state. Has to be done at least to a point to provide fire marshal approved emergency egress.
    I just don't see why they'd put the seats in if they're not going to sell them. I'd think it would be a lot easier to build the concourse/club level/museum above the seats in that south endzone if they didn't put the seats in first (at least it would be easier to clean up the post-construction mess).

Maybe I'm just reading into this what I want to read into it but this article from JMU state's the following: http://jmusports.com/news/2017/11/20...formation.aspx

With the recently completed renovations in Toyota Stadium, the NCAA increased ticket allotments from 4,000 to 5,300 on 12/11/2017.
    And then this local news article from 2 days ago: http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2017/12/12/n...-hall-of-fame/

Toyota Stadium also just added 3,300 new seats and is building a VIP club below the hall of fame which will be open around this time next year.
    Here's a picture of the unfinished concourse behind those seats from that article:

I'm really hoping they open up sales of those endzone seats so, like I said, maybe I'm just reading into this stuff what I want to read into it but it sure seems like those endzone seats may be in play still at least for the FCS Natty if not for the Frisco Bowl.