Page 42 of 43 FirstFirst ... 3240414243 LastLast

Thread: More legislative shenanigans by Al Carlson

Default Re: More legislative shenanigans by Al Carlson

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Hot Carl lost again. He's on quite the losing streak. What is that 3 or 4 straight losses? Lost in the state legislature, Cass County Commission and now city commission. He could probably run for janitor and lose
    The Fargo dog catcher breathes easy today knowing he's safe for re-election.

Hot Carl lost again. He's on quite the losing streak. What is that 3 or 4 straight losses? Lost in the state legislature, Cass County Commission and now city commission. He could probably run for janitor and lose
    He was third, though--that's a little too close for comfort....

Quote Originally Posted by GCWaters View Post
    He was third, though--that's a little too close for comfort....
    It was quite the land slide for Mahoney. But Hot Carl only got about 800-1000 more votes than some no name candidates who spent no money running. He did beat Ves Marinov decisively, the cop who was reprimanded for unlawfully detaining a girl and then creeping on her on instagram. I could have legally changed my name to Deez Nuts and probably beat Hot Carl.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

I could have legally changed my name to Deez Nuts and probably beat Hot Carl.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Sicatoka View Post
    I guess 78% of voters love metal detectors and corner supports?
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

Minnesota Legislature adjourns 2022 session without passing tax cuts, spending bills. An agreement would give Governor Walz a win. It's better to go without than help Walz. Would that be your take Chapo?

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Put the training wheels on eh.

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    Put the training wheels on eh.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLBmqFaWMGc

You must be close to San Haven. My Uncle Lavern was a patient there. Took him out brought him to Grand Forks ND. He passed away not long after that I believe at St. Michaels Hospital which was on UNDs Campus. In this video they say someone died falling into an elevator shaft. Took my grandmother to St. Michaels one time. As we were getting into the elevator someone joined us out of nowhere. Complementing my grandmother on something pinned on her coat. My family in hell. I think it may be true.

The National Enquirer says there's a portal to hell in Starkweather ND. Not to far from home. Scottie
    Last edited by PickedBess; 06-19-2022 at 07:59 PM.

American's captured in Ukraine have a bounty on there head. The eye in the sky sees everything. They should be behind the scenes. Or in large groups.
    America says don't go. Brave men.

The eye in the sky sees everything except at our Southern Border. I guess it's impossible. They've had 50 years.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by PickedBess View Post
    American's captured in Ukraine have a bounty on there head. The eye in the sky sees everything. They should be behind the scenes. Or in large groups.
    America says don't go. Brave men.

The eye in the sky sees everything except at our Southern Border. I guess it's impossible. They've had 50 years.
    I asked my Canadian friend if he sleeps really good at night knowing he's so safe up there. He texted the same response back 3 times. F this guy, f this guy, f this certain guy eh. 3 times eh. Must have been trying to make a point eh.

I told him we just let them walk across the southern border in our country eh. Canada won't let me in eh.

Lardsin must go!