Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Khy Kabellis transferring

Default Re: Khy Kabellis transferring

I remember at least 2 3 times in a game that Richie pulled him aside and chewed his ass in front of everyone for something pretty trivial...and i kept thinking.. why would you do that to a young kid.

well. this is what happens. good luck at san diego state khy (purely a guess. sits a year then 2 left in his hometown)
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    This is a big loss , sorry for the ones that do not believe that. Khy wish you the best in your future. Better be a juco coming in to help now.
    Yep need a juco like yesterday. And they better be decent too

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

We have some decent wings but big voids at PG and Post.

Wow...did not see this one coming. Khy was a solid player and our best on ball defender.

Most of the transfers out of NDSU are pretty much a given because they aren't seeing the floor, this one is the complete opposite and a real head scratcher. Wonder where he will end up, gotta be going back closer to home.

Back to 3 scholarships available.

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

Who is now the court general?
    P-Smooth, No. I like Paul off ball and focused on scoring and defense
    Samuelson, Don't think so. Like his roll as a spot up 3 point shooter. Could fill in at point for a brief period of time each game.
    Ward- No I feel this would not play into his strengths
    Eady- just coming in and I have limited knowledge on his overall skill set
    Hunter- maybe redshirted last year and should know the plays/program. He and Samuelson are the shortest players on the team at 6'3".
    Quayle- maybe -Juco transfer again limited knowledge on his skill set.
    AJ-????? is AJ able to do this? maybe this takes his mind off shooting and his shot comes back to him.

Other thoughts from Bisonville?????
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Who is now the court general?
    P-Smooth, No. I like Paul off ball and focused on scoring and defense
    Samuelson, Don't think so. Like his roll as a spot up 3 point shooter. Could fill in at point for a brief period of time each game.
    Ward- No I feel this would not play into his strengths
    Eady- just coming in and I have limited knowledge on his overall skill set
    Hunter- maybe redshirted last year and should know the plays/program. He and Samuelson are the shortest players on the team at 6'3".
    Quayle- maybe -Juco transfer again limited knowledge on his skill set.
    AJ-????? is AJ able to do this? maybe this takes his mind off shooting and his shot comes back to him.

Other thoughts from Bisonville?????
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

RedRiver is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Hunter, the only true PG on the roster, and somebody else that isn't on the current roster.

Have to think they will now try to get in on James Batemon from NDSCS. He is a PG who was just named Second Team All-American at the JUCO DI level. He averaged 21 pts, 5 rebs and 5 assists a game. He is also somewhat local being from Milwaukee. He is also a get to the rim type of guy (which I think this team needs). He already has a number of DI offers, including Bradley from the Missouri Valley...

http://www.verbalcommits.com/players/james-batemon-iii

bisonfan08 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by fbmind View Post
    Have to think they will now try to get in on James Batemon from NDSCS. He is a PG who was just named Second Team All-American at the JUCO DI level. He averaged 21 pts, 5 rebs and 5 assists a game. He is also somewhat local being from Milwaukee. He is also a get to the rim type of guy (which I think this team needs). He already has a number of DI offers, including Bradley from the Missouri Valley...

http://www.verbalcommits.com/players/james-batemon-iii
    Batemon could definitely contribute, I'm actually okay with turning the offense over to Cam Hunter, I liked what I saw in very limited action in the exhibition games and he's familiar with the system but he can't play all 40 minutes every game at the point so definitely need some help at the position. Eady is more of a 2/3 guy, Miller can play it but he's way more effective as a 2. Will be interesting to see what we do for recruiting now. They went from playing time not being a great selling point for recruiting to it being a very good selling point so maybe we can land a diamond in the rough (yes I'm aware I'm dreaming but let me be)

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfan08 View Post
    Batemon could definitely contribute, I'm actually okay with turning the offense over to Cam Hunter, I liked what I saw in very limited action in the exhibition games and he's familiar with the system but he can't play all 40 minutes every game at the point so definitely need some help at the position. Eady is more of a 2/3 guy, Miller can play it but he's way more effective as a 2. Will be interesting to see what we do for recruiting now. They went from playing time not being a great selling point for recruiting to it being a very good selling point so maybe we can land a diamond in the rough (yes I'm aware I'm dreaming but let me be)
    You are exactly right about playing time now being a good selling point. With only one true PG on the roster now, you know the staff has to be looking for someone who can come in and challenge Hunter for playing time. So for a junior college kid like Batemon or a grad transfer, an NDSU offer should be pretty attractive.