Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Khy Kabellis transferring

Default Re: Khy Kabellis transferring

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    I am sure someone will, but you leave without that being done already???? Maybe a guy should breakup with the average looking girl he is dating, with the expectation the hottest girl in school will call him for a date some day.
    Maybe he has had enough of the average looking girl where he wants to get out bad enough that he's willing to just take his chances.

Quote Originally Posted by silkamilkamonico View Post
    Maybe he has had enough of the average looking girl where he wants to get out bad enough that he's willing to just take his chances.
    That is a bold move Cotton.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

BisonTru is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    That is a bold move Cotton.
    He was a full time starter for the average girl. I'm fairly confident worst case scenario is him hooking up with another average girl.

Plus he's now out there as available.
    Quote Originally Posted by GOD
    Hail the Bison!

I am starting to have concerns about our offense and the direction of our program.

Saul ball was slower tempo stuff but it was an offense that was built around efficiency. The year we went to the dance we scored so efficiently and didn't really need to rely on threes. Plus even when that team struggled when they were younger you could feel like they were building and growing. Now our offense has zero identity at all and for significant stretches in games it usually goes completely off the rails, we shoot way too many threes and the team is average at best at shooting them. It is a mess and the team doesn't seem to be getting better.

Dave needs to make some real changes in my opinion.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Quote Originally Posted by Herd View Post
    Now, I don't know about the weave, but it makes me wonder how much Khy enjoyed playing with the current team leaders. Personality wise, would I enjoy playing with 2 & 21? Would I enjoy the coaching style? Let's face it, it's a pretty uptight group. Woody Winks Miles, or Braun Marshall Saul . . . Either would be a breath of fresh air by comparison. Hell, I'd room with LA in a minute, not sure about the guys on this team. Just my observations, maybe I'm wrong. Time for HC to make basketball fun again.
    I had this thought earlier. We need some personality on the team, some swag or something. I feel like Dex was probably a lot of the glue of this team...
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTru View Post
    He was a full time starter for the average girl. I'm fairly confident worst case scenario is him hooking up with another average girl.

Worst case is him needing a paper bag and a scissors. Best case is moving on up. Most likely case is another average girl. Perhaps this time he can find one with the personality he seems to want.
    Rock

"In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is freedom, in water there is bacteria." --- Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    I am starting to have concerns about our offense and the direction of our program.

Saul ball was slower tempo stuff but it was an offense that was built around efficiency. The year we went to the dance we scored so efficiently and didn't really need to rely on threes. Plus even when that team struggled when they were younger you could feel like they were building and growing. Now our offense has zero identity at all and for significant stretches in games it usually goes completely off the rails, we shoot way too many threes and the team is average at best at shooting them. It is a mess and the team doesn't seem to be getting better.

Dave needs to make some real changes in my opinion.
    This x 1,000,000

Bison Loaf is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot
    "The football hotbed of the high plains."

Quote Originally Posted by silkamilkamonico View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BisonTru View Post

Quote Originally Posted by BlueBisonRock View Post
    Worst case is him needing a paper bag and a scissors. Best case is moving on up. Most likely case is another average girl. Perhaps this time he can find one with the personality he seems to want.
    Are you guys trolling Izzy?

Quote Originally Posted by BisonJD View Post
    Told Brian Shaw: "I'm looking for a better fit and higher level.”

https://www.midcosn.com/blog/2017/04...summit-league/

Made some good references to the Thurman situation at Omaha and the Dickerson move at USD. Disturbing trend.
    For those wondering-

Thurman, iirc is approx 6' 7" 205 and wants to go somewhere, possibly higher, where he is not a PF/C.

Dickerson transferred in from Iowa, leaving USD as a grad transfer after 2 years, 1 year spent sitting out as a transfer.
    He is kinda a PG, by the way.....

Also,

Brian Shawn Retweeted

Apr 16
    Jeff Goodman‏ @GoodmanESPN
    Colorado state just picked up Oral Roberts transfer Kris Martin, source told ESPN. Averaged 13 a game.
    So not just NDSU losing players. Every Wabbits worst nightmere is the Dauminator leaving early. He redshirted as a FR,
    so better do it after next season as a grad transfer.......or else early entry NBA......

MVC not immune to this, Illinois State losing another transfer looking to move up.

Jon Rothstein‏ @JonRothstein

Illinois St's MiKyle McIntosh will declare for NBA Draft without an agent
    and then be a grad transfer if he doesn't go pro, per Dan Muller.
    10:57 AM · Apr 17, 2017
    The Gophers starting center, Reggie Lynch, transferred in from Illinois State also

Wright State losing a player ranked in top-10 of available transfers
    (Former SDSU Coach Scott Nagy's new team)

6. Mark Alstork, RS Jr., SG, Wright State Raiders: The 6-foot-5 Ohio native averaged 19.0 points, 4.7 rebounds and 3.5 assists last season and has numerous high-major suitors. Georgetown recently reached out. Tennessee went to see him. Michigan assistant Billy Donlon coached him at Wright State.
    Last edited by bruinbison; 04-21-2017 at 08:04 PM.

well for 1 KHY cant get recruited or persuaded while he is at ndsu and visa versa. so step 1 is announcing transfer step 2 is seeing what schools come after him

i predict San Diego St New Mexico St Fresno St San Jose St
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?