Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Khy Kabellis transferring

Kujava23 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Khy Kabellis transferring

I'm happy---the two guards who made poor decisions with the basketball are now off the Bison Basketball roster--Dupree & Kabellis

Next man up---maybe he wanted to go home; maybe he didn't like the slow tempo offense; maybe not good team chemistry which I alluded to at beginning of last year

CalBison97 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Ouch. This loss hurts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Stand your ground, have a tough hide, roam wild and free, have a strong spirit, let the chips fall where they may.

Quote Originally Posted by Kujava23 View Post
    I'm happy---the two guards who made poor decisions with the basketball are now off the Bison Basketball roster--Dupree & Kabellis

Next man up---maybe he wanted to go home; maybe he didn't like the slow tempo offense; maybe not good team chemistry which I alluded to at beginning of last year
    If they both started than what do the backups look like?

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Kujava23 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Well, maybe you play more guys and look for efficiency and DEVELOP players

Playing only 6 guys can come back to bite a team if someone transfers or gets hurt

Well, maybe you play more guys and look for efficiency and DEVELOP players

Playing only 6 guys can come back to bite a team if someone transfers or gets hurt
    Wonder if Tyson Ward will be the guy? He could make me feel better about the loss of

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

Keith Brake weighs in on this in hour number one of the show today

https://soundcloud.com/user-74421198...20th-full-show

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Whatever the reasoning, "once a Bison, always a Bison". Thanks for the memories Khy, and good luck with the next chapter.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Grizzled is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Not very good. This is the case the coach needed to adjust an offense to fit personel. When we played up tempo (faster tempo than usual) our two guards that others are celebrating being gone were very good. Slow it down and force them to create something with 7 on the shot clock and you get a bunch of turnovers.

Huge loss.

This horseshit again wtf man
    TRUST THE PROCESS