Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Khy Kabellis transferring

Default Re: Khy Kabellis transferring

well richman just lost Khys replacement to Loyola.. why cant he get ndscs kids!!! he grew up there dad is pres & legend coach

2017 North Dakota State College of Science (ND) G James Batemon III has signed with Loyola Marymount. @JBatemon5 https://t.co/JX30cRrsKA
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Grizzled is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    This is a fantastic discussion. Nice to see a great bisonville discussion. Keep it rolling. I am learning a lot.
    I learned once a Bison always a Bison. Until they leave. Than we can easily replace arguably the second best player on our team from last year. At least the guy who made us go in the games we were really, really good.

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzled View Post
    I learned once a Bison always a Bison. Until they leave. Than we can easily replace arguably the second best player on our team from last year. At least the guy who made us go in the games we were really, really good.
    For me, enjoying the discussion on how the game has changed, AAU stuff, and all the transfers. While none of that makes me understand why he is leaving, it is fascinating to hear about.

For me, enjoying the discussion on how the game has changed, AAU stuff, and all the transfers. While none of that makes me understand why he is leaving, it is fascinating to hear about.
    Is a crazy world. Be prepared to hear about more Khy Kabellis's in the future unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by silkamilkamonico View Post
    Is a crazy world. Be prepared to hear about more Khy Kabellis's in the future unfortunately.
    Elaborate if you can.

NDSU lost out on NDSCS G James Batemon today.. he verballed to Loyola Maramount. they might be a tad more up tempo then NDSU. GRRR he was Khy's replacement.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Elaborate if you can.
    look around the world of College Basketball....and Football it happens and is happening much more than it did previous. Loyalty and Dedication are not factors anymore

Thats your answer unless you are blind to the world of sports now days
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Hey I think Khy is replaceable but I will call it as I see it. This is totally different than someone leaving because they were passed on the depth chart. It is a major character flaw, it is flat out selfish, selfcentered, childish move. Good luck going through life with that kind of attitude, I do not wish him the best of luck as he leaves because he quite on his teammates and on the Bison.

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    look around the world of College Basketball....and Football it happens and is happening much more than it did previous. Loyalty and Dedication are not factors anymore

Thats your answer unless you are blind to the world of sports now days
    I don't think that is what TSCF meant. I could be wrong, but I took his question to silk to be eluding to any potential team issues that may cause this to happen again.
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTeacher View Post
    I don't think that is what TSCF meant. I could be wrong, but I took his question to silk to be eluding to any potential team issues that may cause this to happen again.
    ok...i maybe misunderstod
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant