Thread: In light of single game tailgating passes being sold on secondary market

Default In light of single game tailgating passes being sold on secondary market

Do we need a separate stuck thread than tickets for tailgating passes? I think Bisonville could really help those doomed to the GA fiasco that is about to explode by helping move those passes.

Default Re: In light of single game tailgating passes being sold on secondary market

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    Do we need a separate stuck thread than tickets for tailgating passes? I think Bisonville could really help those doomed to the GA fiasco that is about to explode by helping move those passes.
    i know i had some available the last few years but for the exact reason stated in the news article didnt want to sell them for fear of not getting the pass back
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Default Re: In light of single game tailgating passes being sold on secondary market

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    i know i had some available the last few years but for the exact reason stated in the news article didnt want to sell them for fear of not getting the pass back
    We need to make sure that no longer happens due to the impending GA apocalypse.

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    Why don't they print individual game passes. That's what the u of m does/did when we had spots.
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTeacher View Post
    Why don't they print individual game passes. That's what the u of m does/did when we had spots.
    They are; whole point of the thread. and I dare say a positive change.

Ok my bad. Sorry.
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

This is a good move on their part. Baby steps to a "perfect" system.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.