Page 26 of 48 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast

Thread: 2017 Tailgating Changes

Default Re: 2017 Tailgating Changes

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Not sure this has been posted yet--came in an email from Helena:
    OH.......BOY

this might be worth walking over with a drink and watching...and how do they expect this information to get to everyone that GA tailgates?
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

That is going to take way longer than they think.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yep...pretty sure we're sitting this one out. this is going to be so dumb. Just like how they dont know coordinate with NDSU/FPD police when it comes to the line on 17thave and 18th st.

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    yep...pretty sure we're sitting this one out. this is going to be so dumb. Just like how they dont know coordinate with NDSU/FPD police when it comes to the line on 17thave and 18th st.
    Come on FC! Now is the time to lead!!
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    OH.......BOY

this might be worth walking over with a drink and watching...and how do they expect this information to get to everyone that GA tailgates?
    Someone should forward this to 1660 so they can broadcast/discuss it.

Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    Come on FC! Now is the time to lead!!
    Diminishing returns. Sick of the moving target and feeling like we are unimportant(not just FC, but GA tailgaters). Think I'm just skipping the whole thing this weekend. I can stream the game at my cabin and save myself the hassle. But hey, what do they care? They've got my money and the FC won't be there.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    OH.......BOY

The bitching will be epic.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Someone should forward this to 1660 so they can broadcast/discuss it.
    I actually disagree with CAS. I love 1660, but it is the equivalent of listening to North Korea state media. Kolpack is the only guy who has shown any interest in discussing this story.

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    I actually disagree with CAS. I love 1660, but it is the equivalent of listening to North Korea state media. Kolpack is the only guy who has shown any interest in discussing this story.
    have you brought it up to Jeff or Jeremy on air? I listen A LOT and i don't ever remember anyone calling in with concerns about it.
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    I meant as a public service to GA TGs, not as a bitch session. You need to look at things from a perspective other than your agenda. Good God!

Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.