Page 19 of 48 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Thread: 2017 Tailgating Changes

Default Re: 2017 Tailgating Changes

GA would happily pay more if it weeds out A) parkers B)Donors who need a place to park their vehicle, giving them an extra spot at their tailgate c) spot savers d) your mom

we've been getting away with robbery for years paying 5 bucks a spot. I honestly dont see the point ever in taking away GA. the line people finally had it down to a science after years of perfecting it...now theyre just asking for a mad house.

Why don't they take half the East side and make those reserved parking spots? I can guarantee that would open a ton of tailgating spots that people use just to park.
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonNation11 View Post
    Why don't they take half the East side and make those reserved parking spots? I can guarantee that would open a ton of tailgating spots that people use just to park.

WHOA WHOA WHOA!!!!! Lets not get carried away now.

(Thats where i park)
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

Bison Loaf is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot
    "The football hotbed of the high plains."

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTeacher View Post
    WHOA WHOA WHOA!!!!! Lets not get carried away now.

(Thats where i park)
    Where does your hot cheerleader wife................the one with all the priority points..................park?

Quote Originally Posted by BisonNation11 View Post
    Or be like normal place and sell reserved and allow everyone else to park and party wherever...but we couldn't possibly do that because it would require the national guard
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Quote Originally Posted by Bison Loaf View Post
    Where does your hot cheerleader wife................the one with all the priority points..................park?

The correct answer is....Wherever she wants.
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

Bison Loaf is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot
    "The football hotbed of the high plains."

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTeacher View Post
    The correct answer is....Wherever she wants.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison Loaf View Post
    I believe season tickets were still available right up until 2013 or 2014, if I'm not mistaken (someone will know the specific year, I'm sure). I remember because I had someone in my tailgating group get them in the last year they were available and then they were capped. And that wasn't very long ago at all.

As for the reserved tailgating spots, we pay $20 per spot per game for the regular season. Playoff games are extra, but the same rate per spot.
    Last year of adding season tickets was 2012. That was the last year I bought a junior bison club that included a general admission end zone ticket. That next year (2013) I was awarded a season ticket in the end zone the next fall without requesting it or anything just had to pay the season ticket cost( ). Obviously now have to pay tm dues on it.... That next summer (2013) I tried to add a ticket and was denied and that was when everyone started getting denied.

If I'd known that was going to be the case I would have bought jr bison club for my unborn daughter at that time and I'd been set!

Sent by my phone on a bullet train from Hillsboro.

So, just took a look again at Fargo Criagslist and the alumni site for tailgating passes being sold. Absolutely nothing out there. Also nothing on this site.

Folks, we are in for an EPIC GA tailgating meltdown in one week. I am very much hoping this the last straw that forces change. One of two things will happen; they will go after NDSU on social media, or they will just start illegally tailgating.

And if you have passes not being used, but sure to sell them to others to help alleviate the mess.

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    So, just took a look again at Fargo Criagslist and the alumni site for tailgating passes being sold. Absolutely nothing out there. Also nothing on this site.

Folks, we are in for an EPIC GA tailgating meltdown in one week. I am very much hoping this the last straw that forces change. One of two things will happen; they will go after NDSU on social media, or they will just start illegally tailgating.

And if you have passes not being used, but sure to sell them to others to help alleviate the mess.
    It isn't always so easy to just sell passes if you aren't using them. If we don't know and need our pass, we can't really sell it as it is a part of the group...it isn't like the group is going to want some random stranger in the group. If the whole group will be gone it is one thing, but this might not really work for larger groups.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]