Page 15 of 48 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: 2017 Tailgating Changes

Default Re: 2017 Tailgating Changes

With the way the mail loses shit, i'm glad they went this route for the tailgate passes

Hello,
    The reserved tailgate passes for the 2017 football season were delivered to the athletic offices today.* We decided to change the passes this year to one color-coded pass per spot for each game.* If you have 4 spots then for the first game you have 4 green passes, the second game you will have 4 blue passes, etc.* Each pass is also dated and has our opponents logo printed on the front.
    This change was made in hopes that if you will not be using your spots for a game you can give or sell your spots to someone else.* A tailgate exchange blog has been setup similar to the football ticket exchange where you can list reserved tailgate spots for sale for games you aren’t attending or find someone who is looking for reserved spots.* The link to the tailgate exchange is:* * https://www.ndsualumni.com/football-...-exchange-blog
    Because of this change in tickets we will not be able to mail the passes out as we have in the past.* (Handicap parking passes will be mailed out) There will be three options for you to pick up passes as follows:
    1.***** Pick up at the athletic offices in the SHAC from Monday – Friday, 7:30 – 4:00
    2.***** Pick your passes up at Bison Fan Day on Wednesday, August 16 at the Fargo Dome.* We will be setup on the east concourse from 5:30 to 8:00
    3.***** Pick up your passes on the first game day, September 2.* We will be set up on the west side of Lot D 6 hours before kick-off.
    If for some reason none of these three options work for you please contact me at 701-231-6172
    Or if someone else will be picking up your passes please contact me via email Helena.johnston@ndsu.edu*
    Helena Johnston
    Helena Johnston
    Administrative Assistant
    NORTH DAKOTA STATE UNIVERSITY
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

OPEN UP THE SOUTH & EAST LOTS its 2017 CMON there are thousands of kids roaming the tailgate with their parents. Embarassing.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Sucks for people out of town. Hopefully it's well organized and not a cluster on gameday. I'll need to get in line and get the passes before the line starts moving. I hate doing things last minute.

I emailed Helena for more details.
    http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/1500/gobisoncy9.gif

Quote Originally Posted by No_Skill View Post
    Sucks for people out of town. Hopefully it's well organized and not a cluster on gameday. I'll need to get in line and get the passes before the line starts moving. I hate doing things last minute.

I emailed Helena for more details.
    they will allow you to have someone else pick them up, just have to let her know who, im guessing you must know someone in Fargo that could go get them, I doubt though that there will be many left the day of the game to pick up so it shouldn't be too bad of a deal

Helena responded and assured me we'll have our tickets before the line starts moving. I guess I'm just the nervous type...

http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/1500/gobisoncy9.gif

The reasoning was weird. Gave me the feeling that they were just too cheap to put the second stamp on the envelope that would be required.

Quote Originally Posted by Herd Mentality View Post
    The reasoning was weird. Gave me the feeling that they were just too cheap to put the second stamp on the envelope that would be required.
    my guess is because there are so many passes now it might have bumped some of them to a higher postage, yes they probably could have but i dont see anything wrong with picking them up

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    my guess is because there are so many passes now it might have bumped some of them to a higher postage, yes they probably could have but i dont see anything wrong with picking them up
    I doubt a P5 would inconvenience their donors like that... just saying. It's stinks of cheap-assed-ness.

Quote Originally Posted by Herd Mentality View Post
    I doubt a P5 would inconvenience their donors like that... just saying. It's stinks of cheap-assed-ness.
    Really, really strange. Kind of like trying to shorten the GA line my taking away GA spots.

i doubt anything they would have done would have been liked, i can only imagine what would be said if the USPS lost the envelope. Just last month I had 3 cases of my mail being put in the wrong box. the peace of mind knowing I can stop up and physically grab them is awesome.

Maybe you should email Helena and request yours sent, tel them you'll chip in the extra postage. Hell they may send them out if you request it from out of town...theres a hell of an idea ASK