Page 12 of 48 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: 2017 Tailgating Changes

Default Re: 2017 Tailgating Changes

Quote Originally Posted by runtheoption View Post
    We got 4 more spots in the new reserved area of Lot G. Can't wait to see the looks we get when we park 4 vehicles in those spots and then walk over to our other spots in Lot F.

Great parking in Lot G, greater tailgating in Lot F!
    Hopefully they're not nice cars.

We got 4 more spots in the new reserved area of Lot G. Can't wait to see the looks we get when we park 4 vehicles in those spots and then walk over to our other spots in Lot F.

Great parking in Lot G, greater tailgating in Lot F!
    im quite sure the next time someone says "lets go check out runtheoptions tailgate" will be the first time.

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    im quite sure the next time someone says "lets go check out runtheoptions tailgate" will be the first
    time.

Did you guys get your spots? Or didnt you apply?
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

we didn't apply

im quite sure the next time someone says "lets go check out runtheoptions tailgate" will be the first time.
    My name's runtheoption and I've drunk more beer and banged more quiff and pissed more blood and stomped more ass than all of you FriscoCruiser numbnuts put together. Now Tony has put me in charge of this Bisonville thread.

I'm not doing this because I want to take long showers with you assholes, and I don't want to get stuck in a rambling conversation with SD doing JagBombs in some far away general admission lot, comprende?

You all may as well get into the general admission line tonight. You may as well laugh and make fools out of yourselves. Rub your pathetic little peckers against your honeys or stick it in a knothole in the fence but whatever it is, get rid of it. Because at 0900 on Sept. 2 your ass is mine.

My Mom yells louder than your Mom.

CyPanth is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

My name's runtheoption and I've drunk more beer and banged more quiff and pissed more blood and stomped more ass than all of you FriscoCruiser numbnuts put together. Now Tony has put me in charge of this Bisonville thread.

I'm not doing this because I want to take long showers with you assholes, and I don't want to get stuck in a rambling conversation with SD doing JagBombs in some far away general admission lot, comprende?

You all may as well get into the general admission line tonight. You may as well laugh and make fools out of yourselves. Rub your pathetic little peckers against your honeys or stick it in a knothole in the fence but whatever it is, get rid of it. Because at 0900 on Sept. 2 your ass is mine.

Now that is the kind of content that keeps me coming back to Bisonville. That is good stuff!
    "You should host seminars on how to behave on opposing fan forums. Charge a pretty penny toward that Bison tailgating rig. " from Milkman 1/6/2016

we didn't apply
    Yes, we did. They are at 180pp right now, we aren't close lol
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    Joe said we werent even going to waste our time. you can have all 9 of my points..lulz

Quote Originally Posted by CyPanth View Post
    Now that is the kind of content that keeps me coming back to Bisonville. That is good stuff!
    Stop it you'll only encourage him.
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

BattleBorn is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    Well in that case, I definitely won't be increasing my donation next year! Guessing I will spend 90% of my would be donation fund on bourbon and loose women. The rest I will likely just waste.