Page 11 of 48 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: 2017 Tailgating Changes

Bison Loaf is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot
    "The football hotbed of the high plains."

Default Re: 2017 Tailgating Changes

Quote Originally Posted by runtheoption View Post
    You elitist 1%'er.
    TSCF is obviously a 1%er, because we all know Simmers doesn't give a rip about the blue-collar fan!

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    Pat Simmers logic.

I'm starting to believe no news is bad news at this point.
    Some say it's a backward place. Narrow minds on a narrow way, but I make it a point to say. That that's where I come from.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonAccountant44 View Post
    I was just contacted today about selecting the spots that our group would like and there's a lot of spots still out there amongst the block in the south part of lot G that they converted from GA to reserved. My ballpark estimate would be about half of the 250 spots are still available for assignment. And there is also a few smaller blocks in the older reserved area that must be from folks moving to a larger spot in the new area.

just parked the frisco cruiser in line for mississippi valley state. Four rigs already in line. people are actually in them also. wtf??

Quote Originally Posted by BisonAccountant44 View Post
    They are taking a slow approach and doing it right. They give 2-3 people at a time to pick their spots. Then they have to get back in touch etc etc. Sp it will take some time.

You can also call and see where you are on the list
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

I emailed Helena. They've been assigning new spots for about 5 days with 3-4 notices out at a time and then going 1 for 1 down the list as she hears back from people. They're about halfway through (down to 180pp) right now, and she thinks they'll have all the new spots assigned by early next week.
    Some say it's a backward place. Narrow minds on a narrow way, but I make it a point to say. That that's where I come from.

We got 4 more spots in the new reserved area of Lot G. Can't wait to see the looks we get when we park 4 vehicles in those spots and then walk over to our other spots in Lot F.

Great parking in Lot G, greater tailgating in Lot F!
    My Mom yells louder than your Mom.

We got 4 more spots in the new reserved area of Lot G. Can't wait to see the looks we get when we park 4 vehicles in those spots and then walk over to our other spots in Lot F.

YUP this is whats happening. they are just buying spot to park thier Denali's
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=byEGjLU2egA