Page 48 of 48 FirstFirst ... 38464748

Thread: 2017 Tailgating Changes

Default Re: 2017 Tailgating Changes

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    Apparently the shot patrol got shot down
    Anyone know the scoop?
    I believe that happened last year. probably has to do with dispensing ETOH
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by Herd Mentality View Post
    I saw this on twitter and thought it was a joke at first. Would definitely like to know the details. They've become an institution at home and on the road.
    Yeah, folks who go around sharing drinks (that are very, very weak for those who don't know) and getting to know folks are horrible people, I guess. Not even sure what rule they are breaking since the serve everything in mini plastic cup and have no clear signs of booze when they walk around. (Other than the name, of course.) Further, those guys would never give one to a minor. Not sure what is different about that, than me walking over to another tailgate and sharing a beer.

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    I believe that happened last year. probably has to do with dispensing ETOH
    Well that's a shame. Really great couple with a great story about giving back something to the Bison community by sharing a shot and a "Go Bison" since their son is able to go through school on a scholarship. Giving people like this a hard time is just stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Well that's a shame. Really great couple with a great story about giving back something to the Bison community by sharing a shot and a "Go Bison" since their son is able to go through school on a scholarship. Giving people like this a hard time is just stupid.
    I agree!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    I agree!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    and not only to they drive up from friggin Lakeville every week, they have been at every road game I have for the last 3+ years. Jim is such a nice guy. I was at Chubs one late Saturday night after a game that I was in town for and it was just past midnight on what eventually was Zach's 21st birthday and I saw the three of them just sitting in a booth. I went up to say hi and Jim introduced me to Zach. Quiet kid, enjoying his power hour with his parents.

This is what's wrong with the tailgating regime at NDSU in a very very small nutshell.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Im gonna tailgate on the East Side... They cant do anything worse to me than towing my Trooper in the Rainforest back in 2009!!!
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

I haven't seen this news story hit BV yet. It does feature one of Bisonvilles finest and points out a tailgate favorite.

http://www.kfyrtv.com/video/?vid=448458953
    Rock

"In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is freedom, in water there is bacteria." --- Benjamin Franklin

Any new rules changes for this week? Now that we've found out that transporting liquor by uncovered wagon is prohibited, I worry from week to week what we are doing that may be illegal.

CyPanth is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Herd Mentality View Post
    Any new rules changes for this week? Now that we've found out that transporting liquor by uncovered wagon is prohibited, I worry from week to week what we are doing that may be illegal.

I leave BV for a while, but when I come back, I know that all is the same when there is a tailgating lot issue in my New Posts.
    "You should host seminars on how to behave on opposing fan forums. Charge a pretty penny toward that Bison tailgating rig. " from Milkman 1/6/2016