Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314
Results 131 to 136 of 136

Thread: 2017 Tailgating Changes

  1. #131
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Fifty Lakes, MN
    Posts
    24,539

    Default Re: 2017 Tailgating Changes

    Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    TSCF and PL sure bring out the best in each other. It's almost like they are married.
    My wife doesnt come close to his bitchyness.
    Last edited by 56BISON73; 06-29-2017 at 11:24 PM.
    The only enemy of guns is rust and politicians.

    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

    When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

  2. #132
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    "The football hotbed of the high plains."
    Posts
    2,084

    Default Re: 2017 Tailgating Changes

    Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    TSCF and PL sure bring out the best in each other. It's almost like they are married.
    TSCF sure heard a whole lot of imagined voices, words and intentions in a single simple question from PL.

    Now THAT'S what I call getting into someone's head!!



    So yeah.....................very much like when my wife says something to me!!!

  3. #133
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    West Fargo
    Posts
    9,229
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: 2017 Tailgating Changes

    Quote Originally Posted by Bison Loaf View Post



    So yeah.....................very much like when my wife says something to me!!!
    Your wife talks to you, I must be doing something wrong with mine..........

  4. #134
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    3,582
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: 2017 Tailgating Changes

    Quote Originally Posted by Bison"FANatic" View Post
    Your wife talks to you, I must be doing something wrong with mine..........
    Disagree, you have it right and Bison Loaf has wrong.
    My Mom yells louder than your Mom.

  5. #135
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    13,592

    Default Re: 2017 Tailgating Changes

    Quote Originally Posted by Bison Loaf View Post
    TSCF sure heard a whole lot of imagined voices, words and intentions in a single simple question from PL.

    Now THAT'S what I call getting into someone's head!!



    So yeah.....................very much like when my wife says something to me!!!
    Plain and simple, he was trolling and that was after I said something kind of nice about TM. I finally put him on ignore.

  6. #136
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    "The football hotbed of the high plains."
    Posts
    2,084

    Default Re: 2017 Tailgating Changes

    Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    Plain and simple, he was trolling and that was after I said something kind of nice about TM. I finally put him on ignore.
    Simple question.............if you felt he WAS trolling....................couldn't you have done the same thing by simply not responding at all? (Like I do with MY wife. )

    Or................did you think it MIGHT be a legitimate question, so you answered it legitimately................and THEN decided to throw in the snarky comments for good measure. (Like I also do with my wife, but to much less success! )

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •