Page 16 of 48 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Thread: 2017 Tailgating Changes

AKBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: 2017 Tailgating Changes

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    i doubt anything they would have done would have been liked, i can only imagine what would be said if the USPS lost the envelope. Just last month I had 3 cases of my mail being put in the wrong box. the peace of mind knowing I can stop up and physically grab them is awesome.

Maybe you should email Helena and request yours sent, tel them you'll chip in the extra postage. Hell they may send them out if you request it from out of town...theres a hell of an idea ASK
    He shouldn't have to ask....

i doubt anything they would have done would have been liked, i can only imagine what would be said if the USPS lost the envelope. Just last month I had 3 cases of my mail being put in the wrong box. the peace of mind knowing I can stop up and physically grab them is awesome.

Maybe you should email Helena and request yours sent, tel them you'll chip in the extra postage. Hell they may send them out if you request it from out of town...theres a hell of an idea ASK
    So they trust the mail to deliver 12k season tickets but not a few hundred parking passes?

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    So they trust the mail to deliver 12k season tickets but not a few hundred parking passes?
    its me that doesn't trust the mail, Ive wanted for a few years now to be able to download and print or go to an all electronic ticket system, i dont give a rip what player is pictured on my tickets, then I could Email, send, etc anytime I wanted to buyers, friends, they could do the same with Tailgating, print that days game out or show the damn phone screen. its 2017 not 1917

Im only guessing the reason why they are not mailing, hence why the complainers should ASK WTF is up.
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

its me that doesn't trust the mail, Ive wanted for a few years now to be able to download and print or go to an all electronic ticket system, i dont give a rip what player is pictured on my tickets, then I could Email, send, etc anytime I wanted to buyers, friends, they could do the same with Tailgating, print that days game out or show the damn phone screen. its 2017 not 1917

Im only guessing the reason why they are not mailing, hence why the complainers should ASK WTF is up.
    I see. I wish we had electronic tickets too. Would be so much easier to transfer tickets to friends, sell to other fans, etc.

I know the answer to my own question, but why isn't NDSU using the parking lot next to and continuing south of the indoor track facility for expanded tailgating??? They could make that the GA lot and use the entire west lots as reserved. They can even have people line up along the same street as usual.
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonNation11 View Post
    I know the answer to my own question, but why isn't NDSU using the parking lot next to and continuing south of the indoor track facility for expanded tailgating??? They could make that the GA lot and use the entire west lots as reserved. They can even have people line up along the same street as usual.
    The portion of the lot where the tennis courts used to be is being used on game day. Premium pricing of course. The remainder of the parking lot is used by students living in the dorms, although not 100% used on weekends.

533 In a row

Quote Originally Posted by BisonNation11 View Post
    i think the dome should build a parking ramp and do multi-level tailgating!!

I honestly have zero idea what we're looking at. Starting to wonder if it's worth the hassle to get the bus up there by Tuesday morning to fight over 200 spots. If you're not the first 30-40 cars in line, you're fd with the new set up, and who knows how many of the new reserved is just a new parking for the late arrivers to park close and walk over to the old reserved lots. Any one have any guesses on what will happen?

I think the fact that people with reserved tailgate spots can now sell individual games to others will help with those looking to tailgate. Sure, it may coat you more; much like a game ticket; but if you want to tailgate, you have a better opportunity this year.
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    I honestly have zero idea what we're looking at. Starting to wonder if it's worth the hassle to get the bus up there by Tuesday morning to fight over 200 spots. If you're not the first 30-40 cars in line, you're fd with the new set up, and who knows how many of the new reserved is just a new parking for the late arrivers to park close and walk over to the old reserved lots. Any one have any guesses on what will happen?
    oh there will be lots of "parkers"