Page 39 of 48 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 ... LastLast

Thread: 2017 Tailgating Changes

Default Re: 2017 Tailgating Changes

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    It would be really simple to fix tailgating at NDSU.

Entire west lot is reserved, that way people have two places to enter into which should alleviate the congestion issues. Over flow into Lot C or some other lot...you could expand or retract this lot based on expected demand...Jack up the GA price as well since it is way too cheap right now to help cover additional costs.
    Exactly, it's never been about the money for us. If I knew all the lots were full, fine on the line. But they have tons of lots available...including the Rugby field. I know we would be perfectly fine parking down there.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    Exactly, it's never been about the money for us. If I knew all the lots were full, fine on the line. But they have tons of lots available...including the Rugby field. I know we would be perfectly fine parking down there.
    imagine how much $ a poor college kid could make with a bike and 2 person wagon behind it...$2 bucks a person from the rugby lot to the dome then back to the lots post game.

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    imagine how much $ a poor college kid could make with a bike and 2 person wagon behind it...$2 bucks a person from the rugby lot to the dome then back to the lots post game.
    I road one of those out of the cowboys stadium. Sucker earned his money. I am not small

LikeMothers is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    I think they should also pay for the privilege to get in line...say $5/hr.
    The first person in line gets a Certificate of Achievement

Quote Originally Posted by Bison"FANatic" View Post
    I road one of those out of the cowboys stadium. Sucker earned his money. I am not small
    damn, thats almost 1,100 miles from here too.

1. Set up lottery system for GA
    2. Winners get 6 spots each (no more, no less)
    3. Every time you don't get drawn, you get an extra entry into the next lottery.

Eliminates the need for a GA line. The West lot reserved can now line up over there and everyone can get into the lot in a more timely fashion.

Quote Originally Posted by Herd Mentality View Post
    1. Set up lottery system for GA
    2. Winners get 6 spots each (no more, no less)
    3. Every time you don't get drawn, you get an extra entry into the next lottery.

Eliminates the need for a GA line. The West lot reserved can now line up over there and everyone can get into the lot in a more timely fashion.
    Whats with the exclusivity? I'd get that if there weren't numerous lots nearby that could be used. How about we do that to do away with the line?
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Just finally listened to the podcast of the Insiders yesterday with Matt Larson. It was very clear NO changes are coming this year to fix the GA problems and they are not entertaining letting reserved people set up the night before.

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    Just finally listened to the podcast of the Insiders yesterday with Matt Larson. It was very clear NO changes are coming this year to fix the GA problems and they are not entertaining letting reserved people set up the night before.
    Does that mean you will continue your protest and sell your tailgating spots (for a profit)? Asking for a friend.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    They tried to help the GA by giving them access to reserved spots and those spots are just getting sold at a premium anyway so why should they not just let it play out.