Page 46 of 48 FirstFirst ... 364445464748 LastLast

Thread: 2017 Tailgating Changes

Default Re: 2017 Tailgating Changes

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    I see the sarcasm and I like it but I do expect a half empty lot all around tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    There was a pretty good line going when I drove buy at 2 today. Regardless, I heard this reserve versus non-reserve talk was all about creating the perception that our TGing is a sell-out!!!! Apparently, it will cause more of a demand. I Guess Pat was talking to the Jacks A-AD.....so the story goes.

The line for GA tailgating was considerably shorter than normal. I would like to adjust my previous statement and say I am expecting a lot of empty spots tomorrow due to weather but on a percentage basis I still say GA is more crowded than the reserved lots.

The line for GA tailgating was considerably shorter than normal. I would like to adjust my previous statement and say I am expecting a lot of empty spots tomorrow due to weather but on a percentage basis I still say GA is more crowded than the reserved lots.

I have a charity type event we are going to later tonight... I'll check it out on my way.

Quote Originally Posted by MAKBison View Post
    I have a charity type event we are going to later tonight... I'll check it out on my way.
    Don't you have some letters to get it n the mail too?

Lots of parkers today. Pretty pathetic. The weather wasn't even bad today.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Don't you have some letters to get it n the mail too?
    sign sealed delivered. LOL ignore the man behind the curtain

Time required to enter the lot seemed absolutely brutal last week. We were in the 2nd to the last row in D and didn't get to our spot until 22 after. I noticed cars still streaming in from the line for a long time after that. TIME TO START USING BOTH ENTRANCES!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Herd Mentality View Post
    Time required to enter the lot seemed absolutely brutal last week. We were in the 2nd to the last row in D and didn't get to our spot until 22 after. I noticed cars still streaming in from the line for a long time after that. TIME TO START USING BOTH ENTRANCES!!!!
    Yeah, this has gotten bad...really wish they would attempt to speed this up now that there are more reserved tailgaters...

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

The reserved tailgating line up is pure idiocy. No excuse for it at all really.

If you see a massive line-up just start letting people in earlier...I know though....North Fargo would probably burn to the ground as a result if people started tailgating a few minutes earlier.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Surprisingly it was opposite. General admission was super empty and reserved was slightly down but pretty solid

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    The reserved tailgating line up is pure idiocy. No excuse for it at all really.

If you see a massive line-up just start letting people in earlier...I know though....North Fargo would probably burn to the ground as a result if people started tailgating a few minutes earlier.
    It was a better effort but still way too slow. Hopefully take 3 is better than 1 or 2

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com