Page 25 of 48 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast

Thread: 2017 Tailgating Changes

Default Re: 2017 Tailgating Changes

Quote Originally Posted by PattyBison View Post
    Still not sure why you care for a game you aren't coming to. Also, still don't understand why you think there will be a huge quantity of empty spaces. But I often don't understand you, so I guess none of this is anything new.
    That's fine and understood. I've seen plenty of empty spaces many times in the NW part of the lot even during premo early season tailgating. I'm interested as I anticipate a huge shortage of GA spots; that is about the only reason since 1/2 of their spaces were removed.

Bison Loaf is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot
    "The football hotbed of the high plains."

Just an update:

I am not seeing many game tickets available for the "supposedly" sold-out home opener. And I have a sneaky suspicion that there will be quite a few blue seats open when the game gets to about the 4th quarter. I don't know what the hell NDSU is trying to pullover on us, but I hope someone can provide some "reporting from the ground" at the game, because I've got an important Sonny Bono concert I must be at that day. I want to know just who (with, preferably, phone number and addresses also) and how many are not using their paid for seats for the entire game. This could be a situation of epic proportions.

(all purple, of course)

Quote Originally Posted by Bison Loaf View Post
    Just an update:

I am not seeing many game tickets available for the "supposedly" sold-out home opener. And I have a sneaky suspicion that there will be quite a few blue seats open when the game gets to about the 4th quarter. I don't know what the hell NDSU is trying to pullover on us, but I hope someone can provide some "reporting from the ground" at the game, because I've got an important Sonny Bono concert I must be at that day. I want to know just who (with, preferably, phone number and addresses also) and how many are not using their paid for seats for the entire game. This could be a situation of epic proportions.

(all purple, of course)
    That was awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by PattyBison View Post
    Still not sure why you care for a game you aren't coming to. Also, still don't understand why you think there will be a huge quantity of empty spaces. But I often don't understand you, so I guess none of this is anything new.
    If you havent noticed he is begging for a supposed melt down. What ever that is. It will some how validate his continual bitching.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Anyone gonna do a tailgate pass exchange? Bring your future or even current passes that won't be used, a self addressed stamped envelope and see what happens. Maybe the dome, Team Makers or NDSU could organize this beyond the current website. Maybe designate one of the entrance shacks as a place to drop off passes to make it easy. The people that presell GA passes could offer them to those in GA line especially for those that probably won't get in. Could maximize capacity especially for the NW lot.

I think as the weeks, and years go on; you will see a progression of improvement in selling tailgate passes for future games. I could see people putting up a sign on their bus sayong something like "6 tailgate spots available for UNI game, $200"
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

Quote Originally Posted by Son of a Bison View Post
    Anyone gonna do a tailgate pass exchange? Bring your future or even current passes that won't be used, a self addressed stamped envelope and see what happens. Maybe the dome, Team Makers or NDSU could organize this beyond the current website. Maybe designate one of the entrance shacks as a place to drop off passes to make it easy. The people that presell GA passes could offer them to those in GA line especially for those that probably won't get in. Could maximize capacity especially for the NW lot.
    Let's just say I have something in the works for connecting tickets to people and people to tickets on game day Not sure how quick I can get it functioning, but it'll at least be in beta this season.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    Let's just say I have something in the works for connecting tickets to people and people to tickets on game day Not sure how quick I can get it functioning, but it'll at least be in beta this season.
    Where are my tailgate passes

"Didn't I show you things you've never done before..."
    https://youtu.be/t3JJb9cjGOk

bring back the RainForest!!
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Not sure this has been posted yet--came in an email from Helena:

New information on General Admission Tailgating
    This year parking attendants will be directing all vehicles entering the general admission lot to the next available spot/s. If you have someone you would like to tailgate with make sure you are next to each other in line as you enter the lot.

Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.