With the way the mail loses shit, i'm glad they went this route for the tailgate passes

Hello,
The reserved tailgate passes for the 2017 football season were delivered to the athletic offices today.* We decided to change the passes this year to one color-coded pass per spot for each game.* If you have 4 spots then for the first game you have 4 green passes, the second game you will have 4 blue passes, etc.* Each pass is also dated and has our opponents logo printed on the front.
This change was made in hopes that if you will not be using your spots for a game you can give or sell your spots to someone else.* A tailgate exchange blog has been setup similar to the football ticket exchange where you can list reserved tailgate spots for sale for games you aren’t attending or find someone who is looking for reserved spots.* The link to the tailgate exchange is:* * https://www.ndsualumni.com/football-...-exchange-blog
Because of this change in tickets we will not be able to mail the passes out as we have in the past.* (Handicap parking passes will be mailed out) There will be three options for you to pick up passes as follows:
1.***** Pick up at the athletic offices in the SHAC from Monday – Friday, 7:30 – 4:00
2.***** Pick your passes up at Bison Fan Day on Wednesday, August 16 at the Fargo Dome.* We will be setup on the east concourse from 5:30 to 8:00
3.***** Pick up your passes on the first game day, September 2.* We will be set up on the west side of Lot D 6 hours before kick-off.
If for some reason none of these three options work for you please contact me at 701-231-6172
Or if someone else will be picking up your passes please contact me via email Helena.johnston@ndsu.edu*
Helena Johnston
Helena Johnston
Administrative Assistant
NORTH DAKOTA STATE UNIVERSITY