Page 42 of 48 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 ... LastLast

Thread: 2017 Tailgating Changes

Default Re: 2017 Tailgating Changes

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    That is literally word for word what he said. I asked for an interpretation of it. Is he actually *wink-wink* telling us to tailgate in the east lots like TSCF is suggesting?
    Tailgating is open in lot C, always has been but Alcohol is not allowed, of course you can roll the dice and maybe get away with it
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    Certainly how I took it. I thought it was very, very cleaver how he did it, too since not way he can get in any trouble for what he said. I have other contacts at NDSU who have told me they know folks are drinking in the east......
    I was thinking about getting a group of groups to go over there with us so we are all in it together. Strength in numbers, if you will. Pretty tired of the line situation, just want a place to setup and have some fun.

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    Tailgating is open in lot C, always has been but Alcohol is not allowed, of course you can roll the dice and maybe get away with it
    I just don't see how he could suggest it's the same to tailgate in the East if he doesn't expect us to drink over there.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

I was thinking about getting a group of groups to go over there with us so we are all in it together. Strength in numbers, if you will. Pretty tired of the line situation, just want a place to setup and have some fun.

I just don't see how he could suggest it's the same to tailgate in the East if he doesn't expect us to drink over there.
    I'd suggest being on your best behavior, and you could be a hero for the cause.

I agree, probably going to take some rogue warriors to test it out...
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Trumpster is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    I agree, probably going to take some rogue warriors to test it out...
    For MVSU the lot attendant when we entered just said to be cool. We were 5 cars away from getting into the GA lot
    Hail Hydra.

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpster View Post
    For MVSU the lot attendant when we entered just said to be cool. We were 5 cars away from getting into the GA lot
    Low-key drunkenness is about as fun as sitting on your hands during a lap dance.
    My Mom yells louder than your Mom.

You know. We have such a strong community that you could easily take a lawn chair and cooler pretty much anywhere and tailgate. If you want to get rowdy, go to a rowdy tailgate. If you are mellow, go to a mellow tailgate. If you want to set up your stuff and do laps, do laps.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Maybe they should allow the east lots to tailgate all game? Use it as a test run to relaxing the rules.

Quote Originally Posted by Son of a Bison View Post
    Maybe they should allow the east lots to tailgate all game? Use it as a test run to relaxing the rules.
    Of COURSE they should do that but heaven and earth will have to be moved.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Well, if any groups want to volunteer to test out the East side with the FC, you can message me. I'd rather not go it alone, if I can convince my group to do it.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.