Quote Originally Posted by runtheoption View Post
    Make tailgating great again.
    We need a wall put up.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

Default Re: 2017 Tailgating Changes

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    We need a wall put up.
    And charge $30/GA spot. Make "them" pay for it.
    My Mom yells louder than your Mom.

Quote Originally Posted by runtheoption View Post
    And charge $30/GA spot. Make "them" pay for it.
    I think they should also pay for the privilege to get in line...say $5/hr.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

I'll tell ya who needs to pay for it. That damn sasquatch.
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTeacher View Post
    I'll tell ya who needs to pay for it. That damn sasquatch.
    If peeing your pants is cool, consider me Miles Davis.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    We need a wall put up.
    Yep the GA crowd ain't sending their best and brightest. We don't need any rapists, drug dealers, or murderers. Well drug dealers maybe. I'm kidding duh

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

I just hope there's not too much back patting going on because the GA line was shorter last week. It *had* to be shorter because there were that much fewer spots. It *will* be shorter going forward. I really hope the talk at the last meeting of allowing tailgate overflow into lot C comes to fruition. It's similar to the question of how many tickets could they sell if the dome had capacity. We can throw numbers around all day about tailgating demand but no one knows until they have the space to accomodate everyone that's willing to pay. That's obviously not possible with the Fargodome itself right now but it's very much possible with tailgating.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    I just hope there's not too much back patting going on because the GA line was shorter last week. It *had* to be shorter because there were that much fewer spots. It *will* be shorter going forward. I really hope the talk at the last meeting of allowing tailgate overflow into lot C comes to fruition. It's similar to the question of how many tickets could they sell if the dome had capacity. We can throw numbers around all day about tailgating demand but no one knows until they have the space to accomodate everyone that's willing to pay. That's obviously not possible with the Fargodome itself right now but it's very much possible with tailgating.
    Exactly. How about no line? My group doesn't care where we park(we used to), we just want to be able to show up a little bit before it opens and know we are getting spots.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

It would be really simple to fix tailgating at NDSU.

Entire west lot is reserved, that way people have two places to enter into which should alleviate the congestion issues. Over flow into Lot C or some other lot...you could expand or retract this lot based on expected demand...Jack up the GA price as well since it is way too cheap right now to help cover additional costs.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Honeybooboo is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    It would be really simple to fix tailgating at NDSU.

Entire west lot is reserved, that way people have two places to enter into which should alleviate the congestion issues. Over flow into Lot C or some other lot...you could expand or retract this lot based on expected demand...Jack up the GA price as well since it is way too cheap right now to help cover additional costs.
    that's way to simple, never work