Page 32 of 48 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast

Thread: 2017 Tailgating Changes

Default Re: 2017 Tailgating Changes

Team Makers tweeting GA is full. Think this is a prime time to get your voice heard about the changes and what's going on or solutions to problems.
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonNation11 View Post
    Team Makers tweeting GA is full. Think this is a prime time to get your voice heard about the changes and what's going on or solutions to problems.
    Agreed. Folks find the tweet and ask questions. This has always been avoidable.

ML on 1660 now mentioning the GA line being smaller thanks to the expanded reserved lot but that people were still turned away and that they are looking at other options.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Some say it's a backward place. Narrow minds on a narrow way, but I make it a point to say. That that's where I come from.

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Seemed like more people tailgating in East lot today

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by oldmantutters View Post
    Seemed like more people tailgating in East lot today

Any illegal activities?

I know this will come as a huge surprise to many but as we walked through the new reserved area today there were many, many empty spots. I counted 20+ and I only walked through part of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    Any illegal activities?
    I'm not at liberty to say.

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    I know this will come as a huge surprise to many but as we walked through the new reserved area today there were many, many empty spots. I counted 20+ and I only walked through part of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Wow, many swore this would not happen even though I've seen it many times.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonAccountant44 View Post
    ML on 1660 now mentioning the GA line being smaller thanks to the expanded reserved lot but that people were still turned away and that they are looking at other options.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Yeah but the line was so long for reserved that I didn't get to my spot until 930.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

do these morons realize it was labor day weekend playing horsecrap hs team ???

TONS of people didn't even GO or even try to go. Homecoming will be an apocalypse.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?