Page 18 of 48 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Thread: 2017 Tailgating Changes

Default Re: 2017 Tailgating Changes

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    as i read this there is a song playing

Godsmack - Cryin like a bitch.....lol I kid

if someone doesnt get their passes its on them, they are going to be set up DAY OF THE GAME BEFORE THE LOTS OPEN, walk up say hello to Helena and go back th your vehicle......oh wait your selling yours sorry
    Ha, ha.....when I thought threw the entire cluster, that is exactly how I set the price.

Friday 5pm... WELCOME TO THE WORLDS BIGGEST GAME OF MUSICAL CARS!!!!!

Guiness World Records REP will be there!!

ps- what a cluster that will be.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Trumpster is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

While I'm sure I won't get a spot in the GA lot I think I'll get in line in the morning so the powers that be see that they're screwing more people over this year.
    Hail Hydra.

and I just sold one spot for $75.....

Its kind of like how everyone complains about not being abl to get season tickets when in 2001 you could have easily got them. Also, I believe tailgate spots for the season are $150 for wvery 2 apots. So $25 per game. So even if someone is selling 2 spots for $100; I would think it would be easy and worth it for you and 3 of your buddies to pitch in $25 to het it. Thats what I would do if I didnt have a spot. Hoping there will be more people selling thier spots, more likely later in the year games.
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

Trumpster is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    Its kind of like how everyone complains about not being abl to get season tickets when in 2001 you could have easily got them.
    Wow, I'm so glad to hear there were tickets available when I was in elementary school
    Hail Hydra.

I saw an ad on Craigslist recently for someone willing to sit and sleep in tailgate line for $150.

Bison Loaf is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot
    "The football hotbed of the high plains."

Its kind of like how everyone complains about not being abl to get season tickets when in 2001 you could have easily got them. Also, I believe tailgate spots for the season are $150 for wvery 2 apots. So $25 per game. So even if someone is selling 2 spots for $100; I would think it would be easy and worth it for you and 3 of your buddies to pitch in $25 to het it. Thats what I would do if I didnt have a spot. Hoping there will be more people selling thier spots, more likely later in the year games.
    I believe season tickets were still available right up until 2013 or 2014, if I'm not mistaken (someone will know the specific year, I'm sure). I remember because I had someone in my tailgating group get them in the last year they were available and then they were capped. And that wasn't very long ago at all.

As for the reserved tailgating spots, we pay $20 per spot per game for the regular season. Playoff games are extra, but the same rate per spot.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison Loaf View Post
    I believe season tickets were still available right up until 2013 or 2014, if I'm not mistaken (someone will know the specific year, I'm sure). I remember because I had someone in my tailgating group get them in the last year they were available and then they were capped. And that wasn't very long ago at all.

As for the reserved tailgating spots, we pay $20 per spot per game for the regular season. Playoff games are extra, but the same rate per spot.
    I got my last two added in 2012. So there were tickets then yet.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

It's not about the cost of the spots. It never has been about the cost.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.